[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much would a Facebook page with 8,000 likes sell for? Before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9313.jpg (22KB, 441x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9313.jpg
22KB, 441x333px
How much would a Facebook page with 8,000 likes sell for?

Before your smart ass comment, I realise 8,000 is fuck all...BUT... this is a local page in a small country area, so literally all the followers are from the area, so it's a highly targeted specific page. It would be pretty valuable if someone opened a shop and bought the page off me, they'd instantly have an audience.
So any rough ideas what people might pay for it?
>>
Also...the page is 2 years old. So a lot of time and effort to get this far. 8,000 is a lot for the area considering the population
>>
About 5$ dollars
>>
>>1609291
Yeah I doubt that. Any serious answers?
>>
>>1609283
try and find a business in the area in that niche and sell it to them.

I have one with 1500 members about fast food delivery. all from one town. it could be adapted to any fast food outlet.
>>
Make more out of it, post location specific relevant content to make it go a bit more viral with every post. Think about the Like/Love button to VOTE for something relevant in your location.

Spread it out, don't sit on that 8,000.
>>
>>1609312
Nice anon, it's good that you have such a targeted audience, you can use it to your advantage.

>>1609318
Thanks anon. Yeah I've been posting some pretty good content and it's been doing well so I'm not sure whether I'm actually going to sell it yet, looking into how I could possibly profit from it
>>
>>1609326
Btw this is OP, on my phone now so ID changed...
>>
>>1609283
What's the engagement like?
>It would be pretty valuable if someone opened a shop and bought the page off me, they'd instantly have an audience.
Not necessarily, people may quickly block or stop engaging if there's a serious change in content.

In all honesty? Based on vague assumptions that I actually wanted the audience/specific-reach of this page: $150 dollars max. But that would mean I also saw potential in how to grow or exploit it.
It's all down to engagement, Facebook gives really shitty conversion and engagement, the worst of all major Social Networks I hear.

>>1609312
This is a better idea, in fact the basic pattern: target need or community in a geographical area that aligns perfectly with a industry. Nice.

This is exactly what everyone means when they say "find a niche, blog about it"
>>
>>1609366
Yes I agree, Facebook sucks and is hard. I hear only around 16% of your followers see your posts, but obviously more engagement boosts this. I know what you mean, but my audience is in such a small area that there's no way they wouldn't find it relevant. Like if it were to become a page for a new restaurant it sure a lot of people will like it and be keen to try eating there.

>what's your engagement like? I posted just an old video of my town just a couple of hours ago and it has reached 31,000, 450 likes, 400 shares, 300 comments...
>>
>>1609406
>Like if it were to become a page for a new restaurant it sure a lot of people will like it and be keen to try eating there.
But that's not what people subscribed for.
The reason you're getting the engagement you're getting is because of the content: if you change the content you lose the ongoing engagement.

To put it another way, people are coming to your page because it's about the town, but if every post becomes about the menu, or what's happening in the restaurant and restaurant specials, only a fraction of people will retain interest.

So to answer you're original question about cost: my interest in your page as an asset lowers, because even if yo can get me 200 share on average per post... When I switch to Restaurant, or Car Wash, or Dry Cleaning or whatever my business is, it's really 50 shares or less.

So now your page is worth a quarter what I paid for it: why don't I just offer you less money in the first place since I know it's going to drop?
>>
Why dont you sell posts or content, It woundt feel weird for you folks
>>
>>1609430
I know what you mean....but I didn't even tell you what the page is about lol...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.