[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i stop being a NEET and replace my stupid thoughts with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1477130903225.jpg (32KB, 549x540px) Image search: [Google]
1477130903225.jpg
32KB, 549x540px
How do i stop being a NEET and replace my stupid thoughts with normal ones and get the energy to start going to work?
>>
start doing normal things, and less of the weird shit.

your mind will auto correct to what your environment is, ill tell you this much its not easy.
>>
>>1608936
Start building good habits and do them repeatedly so that they become second-nature.

For example:
>Wake up in the morning, go to sleep at night
>Eat a well balanced diet getting enough micro and macronutrients
>Exercise regularly
>Read books/train your brain
>Stop doing instant-gratification shit like videogames or 4chan or watching dumb youtube videos - those are a recipe for "adhd" where you just need constant stimulation so you jump from thing to thing when in real life shit doesn't work that way
>>
>>1608936
Go out in the sun for 30 minutes every day and do some exercise. Take a walk, jog, something else. It'll be very hard at first, but slowly get easier. It's a great way to normalize yourself. Light deprivation has been linked to depression, and I'm sure most if not all NEETs don't get any sun.
>>
>>1608955
>Wake up in the morning, go to sleep at night
This is the one I just can't force myself to do.. It's 5:30 AM here and I haven't sleep yet... again. My mind becomes alive at night and when I force myself to live a normal routine, just one longer night is enough to be back at "sleeping daytime - living nighttime". Am I a vampire or what?
It ruins my exercises too because I like to go jogging but only when I can wake up before noon.

Btw meditation! That's the only shit that cures those instant-gratification cravings.. it's gonna be hard first but try starting with a little relaxing music then slowly leave that too.
>>
>>1608976
>Am I a vampire or what?

No you're probably just too used to it. Stick with it enough and you'll get into the habit and will be normal again.

Do this: Just ALWAYS go to sleep at 8-9pm for example. If you can't fall asleep, stay up until 8-9pm the next day, but always only sleep at that time. Eventually you'll get adjusted
>>
>>1608955
>Stop doing instant-gratification shit like videogames or 4chan
I really don't want to stop shitposting though
how can i work around that?
>>
>>1609114
kys, only use 4chan for 10 minutes a day
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.