[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does forbes even get their information? Is it possible there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1458085116362.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458085116362.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
how does forbes even get their information? Is it possible there is someone richer than bill gates but is not in the spotlight
>>
Yes, Putin is estimated to have a $200 billion net worth. There's probably hundreds of others who have more than Bill Gates in illicit money.

>http://www.newsweek.com/why-putin-isnt-forbes-billionaires-list-310818
>>
>>1608915
>Is it possible there is someone richer than bill gates but is not in the spotlight

Notice you won't find any Rothschilds/Rockerfellers on the list. Forbes even admits they have no way of verifying how much money they have so they don't include them on the list.
>>
File: 1478731689875.jpg (19KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1478731689875.jpg
19KB, 460x276px
>>1608915
>>possible
>>
>>1608931
>There's probably hundreds of others who have more than Bill Gates in illicit money

I highly, highly doubt that.

How would they use/store/spend it then? Unless you're suggesting there's a secret conspiracy where some guy is living in a bunker or on a beach somewhere with many billions (somehow?) and he has homes that no one knows about, and jets no one knows about, and ships no one knows about (?)
>>
>>1608915
Yes. They can't audit every person on the planet.

>>1609250
You would be amazed. Granted few are probably richer than bill gates, but money can exist from public eyes. Both illicit and not.
>>
rothschilds, saudis, queen beatrix
>>
>>1609665
You think Beatrix is richer than Queen Elizabeth?
>>
>>1609756
The royal estates are a lot, but less than people think. On the other hand she technically owns the entire kingdom.
>>
>>1609761
So does Elizabeth.
Se rules dick. She has jack shit.
And Saudis are a whole layer of ruling class not one guy, never mind the king.
Families decide, there are thousands of them, but they own it together not in pieces.
That's why they have those arms deals, to steal money because they cant spend Saudi money directly

Rotshcildsare not boogeyman. They invested shitloads in AU Empire. Than WW1 happened.
They fared same as Fuggers or Medici before them - bonds were not paid
>>
>>1609857
Nobody is gonna believe it anyhow, but I am a Rothschild, and eventhough we have enough money, we mostly invest it in media.
>>
>>1609864
I knew a Rothschild at Oxford
>>
>>1609864
I am actually a Rothschild (went to Oxford with this guy>>1609874), and no we don't.
>>
Actually, I am a Rothschild and we mostly invest in Shitcoins with daily volumes under $100.
>>
>>1610090
>>1609881
>>1609874
>>1609864

Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>1609250
Colonel Gadaffi was recently found to have around $200billion stashed in various places
http://www.businessinsider.com/qaddafi-200-billion-richest-2011-10?IR=T

I've heard Putin is worth around $40billion
>>
>>1608915
>how does forbes even get their information?
Because they report on business they have a fair idea of who owns a piece of what, in fact if their journalists are any good at what they do they'll trustworthy buttlescutt about who's really the owner of that Jersey offshore account.

>>1608915
>Is it possible there is someone richer than bill gates but is not in the spotlight
Absolutely.

The whole list is pretty dumb anyway, it's presuming these figures are static. Take Gates, most of his wealth comes from his stock in Microsoft. If Microsoft stocks go down because of a bad PR event that doesn't really affect their revenue for the year, so too does his networth, maybe by enough to lose the top position.
Now compound that by the thousands of fluctuations that happen every day and you have a list that has the rigidity of jello

>>1609857
>And Saudis are a whole layer of ruling class not one guy, never mind the king.
This.

Which raises another big question: how do you differentiate between the personal wealth of an individual and their family? By who has effective control? Should we apply that philosophy to all wealth rankings? If so would Warren Buffett with Berkshire-Hathaway's high liquidity, would it rank him higher or lower considering the doesn't directly run any "companies" aside from the Private Equity firm itself.
>>
>>1609250

liquid assets faggot
>>
>>1610138
>I've heard Putin is worth around $40billion
The KGB pays well!? What are American spook shop directors pulling down I wonder?
>>
>>1611455
Russian oligarchs from Communism times kept their shares after the move to capitalism and made money when the state went to redistribute.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.