[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soo.... How are all the Trump voters planning on paying their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: afafafa.jpg (11KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
afafafa.jpg
11KB, 318x159px
Soo....

How are all the Trump voters planning on paying their medical bills now?

Biotech ETF rallying 9% you cant make this shit up lmao!

>Obamacare was bad
>>
>>1608368
Sell baby sell!

Oh and save the money because I'm not a leech with medical bills.

Awwwww yeaaahhhhhh boiiiiiiii
>>
>>1608368
Don't know, but they'd better hurry up and respond before Trump shits on net neutrality and suddenly 4chan vanishes from the neo 'internet'.
>>
>>1608368

ACA is the worst pieces of legislation that came out of the Obama administration.

You can't even tell me why it's good without insults and muh poor people, which aren't even really covered under those shitty bronze plans

>>1608509

But you'd be fine with Hillary doing this though, right? Cause she had the same policy.
>>
>>1608519
No, I wouldn't be fine with Hillary doing it, but the last time I checked she was pro net neutrality.

When did she change her stance? Got a source?
>>
The SINGLE greatest action that Trump can achieve in office is to repeal the ACA.

That would immediately put him up there with the top 20% of presidential achievements.
>>
>>1608521

>she was pro net neutrality

Is that why Comcast, major opponent of net neutrality, backed her and had fundraisers for her?
>>
The entire healthcare industry is inflated to shit and everything is overvalued and overpriced. Drugs don't cost $15 billion to develop in a rational world. Doctors shouldn't have million dollar salaries and medical degrees shouldn't cost $500,000. I can't wait until it all comes crashing down and 90% of the industry goes bankrupt so it can be rebuilt properly from scratch. I don't even care if it causes a recession in the short term, because the drain the healthcare industry has on our economy year after year is much much worse.
>>
>>1608535
They also paid Bernie, the Republican Party, Jeb etc

Hillary and Bernie were officially pro net neutrality even after being paid. Could they have been lying? Could they have reneged on their promises? Certainly, as can any candidate. But nobody is going to vote for the opposition on an issue just because the potential for lying exists, are you retarded?
>>
>>1608378
>not a leech with medical bills.

you've never been sick, have you?
>>
>>1608519
>projecting this much
>>
>>1608519
allowing people to stay on their parents' healthcare until 26 instead of getting kicked off at 18 was a good idea imo

I wonder how neets are going to pay for their medical insurance now.
>>
File: 1443059138781.jpg (23KB, 400x229px)
1443059138781.jpg
23KB, 400x229px
>>1608368
>not working in the healthcare industry for great coverage at low cost
>>
>>1608368
Obamacare was bad for the labs, not for their customers fucktard
>>
>>1608618
Most states have medical assistance for no/low income individuals.
>>
>>1608633
not exactly, if you live in a red state you'll be fucked

atleast they'll have guns though, oh wait they can't afford them
>>
>>1608664
Which states don't have medical assistance/medicaid?
>>
>>1608368
>How are all the Trump voters planning on paying their medical bills now?

years ago I didnt care I just live my life.
if something goes wrong I go to another country get the best private hospital and pay 1/10 of american hospitals bill.
then obama stupid care happened. I am obligated to purchase a stupid plan because fuck you america.
cheapest plan is 200 freaking bucks a month for the right to let me breath american air, nothing else.
land of the free uh?

I hope trump do something about it.
>>
>>1608728
>if something goes wrong I go to another country get the best private hospital and pay 1/10 of american hospitals bill
>I go
>I
Nice "I got mine" attitude there.
>>
>>1608368
http://www.npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days

>5. Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.