[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE KEEP SAYING THE AUSSIE DOLLAR IS DROPPING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: pence.png (339KB, 445x443px) Image search: [Google]
pence.png
339KB, 445x443px
WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE KEEP SAYING THE AUSSIE DOLLAR IS DROPPING CAUSE OF TRUMP??

I've been watching Aussie news and they keep saying waaaa, waaaa the dollar is dropping - it's like they are asking investors to pull out, and cause an economical collapse!

It's gone down $0.01- Yet when it drops $0.10 no ones gives a shit

FUCK AUSSIE NEWS
>>
>>1607277
because the idea of trump being president is crashing everything
>>
>>1607281
I think your post just crashed the whole stock market
>>
because we're all supposed to drink the koolaid that globalization is the cure to all that ails us... like good goyim

that's why there's been so much bullshit in markets the last twenty years, it's to push this narrative that we're all in this(devaluation) together. so we can be united in our poverty. no hurt feelings, no judgements, no borders or ethnicities, just weakness, consumption, and systemic debasing
>>
>>1607277
Because apparently straya forgot how just a few years ago they elected a man who lacked the Charisma, Business Acumen, or Loquaciousness of Trump but still had the same insane conservative, fear-tactic populism: Tony Abbot.
>>
>>1607377
Abbot is a god you wank stain
>>
>>1607377
Tony Abbott didn't even make it to two years as PM of Australia. America can't get rid of their leader that easily, although it is possible he could get impeached.

And are you still unaware that Trump's business acumen is a myth?
>>
File: CkdRzgRUkAAcVfC.jpg (268KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
CkdRzgRUkAAcVfC.jpg
268KB, 1333x2000px
why? you fell for LIES. that why.

lmao
>>
>>1607277
Australia exports a lot to China. If Trump does even half of what he says he will, the demand from China will drop. Plus China will pay us a lot less due to the drop in commodity prices.

The fall against the US dollar may only be about a cent, but that's because the US dollar also fell.

To see the true scale of the fall, look at its value against the yen:
The Aussie dollar's fallen from 81.8¥ to below 77¥ in just four hours, though has since recovered to above 78.
>>
>>1607277

How much are they saying your dollar will drop?

They're saying the Canadian dollar will drop 5 cents over the next 24 hours.
>>
>>1607663
they just say it will drop a lot.

Dropped 0.001 now it's going back up
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.