[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what a wasted life i'm living!! im a genius damn it. I got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 2003_max_007.jpg (12KB, 300x203px) Image search: [Google]
2003_max_007.jpg
12KB, 300x203px
what a wasted life i'm living!! im a genius damn it. I got nothing to pour my genius into. do you know how good I am? I could be a billionaire. everyone who meets me loves me. I'm gonna go my whole life having nothing to pour my skills into. thats the ultimate torture. anyone been where I've been?
>>
>>1605309
I used to. Then I found something to pour my time into.
Now I think anyone who says they're smart but don't have anything to show for it aren't really that smart. The whole 'smart but lazy' thing is a cancer.
>>
File: wearejustalike.jpg (58KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
wearejustalike.jpg
58KB, 500x647px
>>1605309
YES. I've just realized my problem lately: I am the "Jack of all trades, master of none".
I'm intelligent and educated, I speak two more languages besides my first language and I'm an INTJ based on multiple personality tests if that says anything to you.
But I was struggling in all fields of my life and now I've realized that what I need is specialization. I'm gonna sit down tonight and write down all of my interests and pick 1 (Ok, max. 5!) and I will be a master of them. I know that it's gonna be hard to choose (since I think there will be more than 50 categories on my paper) but I can't live like that anymore.

>>1605324
Agree and it was killing me in the last 10 years.
What's your field?
>>
>>1605309
Oh 21and living with parents how cute
>>
>>1605375
You're jack of shit nigger. Seriously how old are people on biz?
>>
File: sad-clown-luiza-turcan[1].jpg (107KB, 900x896px) Image search: [Google]
sad-clown-luiza-turcan[1].jpg
107KB, 900x896px
>>1605375
Specialization is for insects. I think you should know how to do a multitude of things well. But hat's just my opinion. Everyone has their own choices to make.

I'm INTJ too last time I did the test, and work in marketing.

It's interesting you mention the 'write down all your interesting and pick 5' thing. Have you heard of Warren Buffets method to find your goals[1]? Surely you've heard of Warren Buffet's name. He's a famous business magnate, worth over 60 billion. A lot of his self-help material is full of gold nuggets. You're on the right track.

He says to write down 25 of your career goals.
Then circle the top 5.
Everything you didn't circle just became your Avoid-At-All-Cost list.
No matter what, these things get no attention from you until you’ve succeeded with your top 5.

[1] http://jamesclear.com/buffett-focus

>>1605395
mfw shit posters. get a fulfilling job instead of trolling dude!
>>
>>1605398
I do have one. And it makes me hate whiners
>>
>>1605398
It's interesting, I also work with marketing right now, but constantly thinking about making my own product/content.

Yeah, I'm not from the US but I know Warren Buffet, never read his books but saw a few clever quotes by him. I will check out that method, thank you!
>>
>>1605411
Cool good luck. I've been in marketing for most of my life, generating leads for other people. Just recently started thinking about launching my product too. Send me an email if you're interested in chatting privately [email protected]
>>
>>1605309
>Join Mensa to save the world
>All they do is brag how high their IQ is
>All the great things we're destine for
>Creators and world changers
>99% are poor waiters and 'artists'

What a fucking waste.
>>
>>1605416
Mail sent, thanks!

>>1605404
It looks like it also makes you hate everything, I'd look for something else.
>>
Yea I used to think like this Op.
Then I started doing actual work.
Turns out it is harder than I thought.

Discipline is at least as important as intelligence.
>>
>>1605424
>think of applying to Mensa for shits and giggles
>ACT score too low
>LSAT score too low
>never taken an IQ test so no idea what that would be
>just incorporated a real estate development LLC using profits from a subcontracting partnership

I may be retarded but I try real good
>>
File: 1471566155322.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471566155322.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>1605309
not me senpai
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.