[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it feel like to be an alpha, knowing there will always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

What does it feel like to be an alpha, knowing there will always be opportunities in your life to become rich and powerful, even if you aren't already? I'm an ugly beta, I've lead a life of pure misery and I know I'm going to die a poor virgin.
>>
>>1604310
as an alpha woman it feels really fucking great knowing that at any point in time I can be rich, always get laid by top dick and even though I can take a backseat in life and just chill I can also take the front seat at any point and drive all the way to the bank.
it does make you a bit lazy though because it's like.. well, why start now? I can start my millions next week...
>>
It feels fucking good. Just got a job at Blackstone by sending them a pic of my dick. They said they need some of my alpha
>>
>>1604322
>as an alpha woman
You just described yourself as a cumdumpster though. How does that make you alpha? If I was born the other gender but still had the same exact personality and attractiveness level I would be able to do the same exact shit as you too.
>>
how about stop being a pussy

do what you have to do to get what you want

how about you try your utmost hardest, and if you fail at least you can die satisfied that you gave it your all

grow some balls
>>
>>1604331
That's not how betas work. We simply lack the internal confidence to do anything. It's almost like an involuntary reflex. You know how you automatically pull your hand back from fire so you won't get burned? Well for me it's like that when confronted with a girl. Or, when confronted with any kind of competition against other guys. Betas just can't help but involuntarily back down in these kinds of situations and it's not even a conscious thing.
>>
>>1604310

Being alpha is pretty subjective breh, but by your definition, I guess I can give you some insight.

It gives you a certain serenity, and the confidence to be generous and risk tolerant. Also adds another source of laziness.

What I mean by this is that in the beginning, I was a pretty insecure faggot, thinking that everyone was gonna rip me off. Paranoid, overprotective, etc.

But eventually I realized that the "once in a lifetime" opportunity I was trying to protect, because "these things don't happen twice" (maybe you can relate, maybe you saw something and are hitting yourself for not jumping on that train, etc), can be made to happen again.

Being alpha gives you the ability to dish out and share your opportunities. Which is helpful, because then you can expose them more to investment, etc. Of course, you will occasionally get ripped off, lose out, make the wrong call, but you know that even if you lose everything, it's never the end.

I lost virtually all of my net worth (which I gained from those "once in a lifetime" rides in a single afternoon once. A lesser man might have offed himself right there.

But if you can trust in yourself, in your ability to re-create the conditions in which you can grow explosively again, then you're set. I realize not everyone can. Not everyone should.

How do you get there, if you can get there? Perseverance, and the subsequent experience.
>>
Once a friend zoned timid video game addict here. I grew by putting myself in tough situations. I made a decision one night while working in a restaurant that my life purpose would be to become rich. Sounds shallow.

Along the way I learned that the amount of money you have is tied to the type of mindset you have. I learned that the answers would come from within. I learned to trust my heart and from that I built confidence. When I built confidence I made better decisions. When I made better decisions the overall quality of my life improved.

As you do better you learn to tune out the noise and in the pursuit of wealth, at least with me, I became a better person.
>>
>>1604339
It's a feedback loop.

Success has a hormonal effect, and those hormones are what help you be successful.

Try getting your dopamine in the real world rather than a video game.
>>
>>1604902
>Try getting your dopamine in the real world
How?
>>
>>1604310
I'm probably not full Alpha mode because I don't enjoy life too much. I have tons of savings from living frugally and I know I could quit my wageslave job and live on it for 2 or 3 years and find a better job. Another part of me though says why change again? What if another company is the same? And shouldn't I try to start my own company? In the mean time I keep coasting at my middle management job doing minimum work.

Would it be more alpha to work hard and care more? I don't know or care that much I guess.
>>
Masculinity or "Alphaness" is self sufficient,you can start right now. It's a matter or virtue.The rest comes without notice
>>
>>1604331
If that were easy everyone would do it
>>
>>1604339
You don't lack shit you choose to lack it.
>>1605378
Cause you're irresponsible
>>
>>1605378
>If that were easy everyone would do it

This phrase is a meme/motto for losers and average people.

Nothing in life comes easy. Everything takes work.

And if hard work is the key to success, most people would rather pick the lock.
>>
>>1605354
Small incremental "wins".

Set small goals, complete them, win, raise the difficultly, repeat.

For maximum results choose things that are synergistic and will reward you long term.

Fitness, health, education, etc.

Example:
Read one chapter of non fiction, do 3 sets of push-ups, etc.
>>
>>1605354
Cocaine should do the trick
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.