[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>going to my retailcuck wagie job >work part time for 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: QYPlmPQ.png (20KB, 638x547px) Image search: [Google]
QYPlmPQ.png
20KB, 638x547px
>going to my retailcuck wagie job
>work part time for 6 hours 3 days a week but my week consists of days ruined by work or days dreading the upcoming work days
>do a job that some silicon valley 19 year old should've automated by now (they're too busy with the college fuckfest)
>sometimes get seen by people I went to school with and yhey probably laugh at me
>was laughed at by girls younger than me who knew my name ("Hey look it's Anon") and I didn't even know who they were
>manager realised I've been taking 40 minute breaks instead of 15 and subtly told me to cut it out
>did a degree and I'm smart but lazy
>had lots of graduate interviews but after a lifetime of doing well in academia I can't pass interviews because I'm not a normie
>tonnes of chad and Stacey couples at my workplace, many of them younger than me
>never ever had attention from a girl ever, have had zero social life for years

What's my stake in society? I lift weights but can't motivate myself to stop binge eating or work hard in my free time (on programming stuff).

If I got a graduate job then at least I wouldn't be a low status cuck but it would be mind numbing and soul destroying.

Life is unfair. Some posh person who goes to a private school is taught to act in an ubernormie way and skates through a zero work arts degree at university. This is the type of person interviewing me when I go to graduate job interviews in London.

This is humiliating and depressing. Who was the con artist that said that work gives any pride ever?

And pop songs played as muzak, which are the anthems of normies. Images of models and celebrities are shown everywhere. These are the people who post Instagram selfies gloating about "Puttin in da #work" when they had everything handed over to them due to their looks.
>>
>>1601235

aren't you posting this shit every other week?
>>
>Life is unfair
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done
>>
Modafinil
>>
why do you post the same story every week

just get a new job
>>
>>1601235
Quit the job and use your degree you moron.
>>
>>1601235
Normies just portray an image.

Inside, they are suffering just like you.

Brah, you just need to find a psychiatrist, or to hit rock bottom, or kill yourself.

Everyone else has the same problems as you. They're not just crying about it like a useless cuck. Fuck off.
>>
>>1601432
Thanks Rocky.
>>
>>1601235
whats your degree?
>>
>>1601749

Engineering
>>
>>1601752
so why arent you applying for jobs? send applications, i knew a guy who sent 100 (real number) applications and got like 10 responses and only 1 job offer, you can make it, buy yourself a book about writing applications and doing interviews and start sending, consider it like a day job, you wake up write 3 mails, rest, another 3 mails in a month youll have a proper job. You dont have to be a "normie" to fit in iam a wowplaying nerd but i managed to fit in, but there are certain steps you need to take and it takes time.
>>
>>1601235
>STEM degree
>half-arsed LinkedIn page and out-of-date CV
>company in canary wharf bended over backwards to hire me for a grad job
it's easy ;)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.