[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We were frustrated at big crypto exchanges forcing users to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: jaypeg.jpg (204KB, 1365x693px) Image search: [Google]
jaypeg.jpg
204KB, 1365x693px
We were frustrated at big crypto exchanges forcing users to comply to intrusive ID confirmation in order to be able to trade at all. After many exchanges imposed heavier fees, we decided to make our own exchange, SpaceBTC:
www. spacebtc. com

We are actively developing more features, so if you think there's some feature we've missed, we'd gladly add it to the list.

We are entertaining ideas of an open Trello and a forum with minimal moderation (ban for spam, ban for CP, everything else is OK).

What do you think, anon?
>>
>>1601204
if you added a button to switch between black/white background (day/night) I would use.
>>
File: SGexXfnA.jpg (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
SGexXfnA.jpg
24KB, 512x512px
We've put some time into having easily usable, not-retarded design that didn't look like Web 1.0 relic, and we doing our best to avoid "GIB ID NOW" Gestapo bullshit. You can do whatever you want with BTC and trade fiat without providing any data at all, and you can cash in up to 10000 Euro after providing just text data (name, city, anal circumference and other its of info). We will only request your ID/PoR if you want to withdraw more than 10k Euro (or similiar sum in USD).

Originally, we only supported Euro and BTC (SEC's rules prevented us from adding USD functionality right away), but now we support LTC, ETH and are going to implement USD support before November ends.
>>
File: Untitled.png (19KB, 479x351px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
19KB, 479x351px
>>1601206
We have it. Also known as Joburg/Pretoria switch.
>>
Another thing - we have rather low fees (certainly one of the lowest among the exchanges that don't religiously adhere KYC/AML), and we have a referral system that softens the fees even more.

We are getting invitations from shitcoin makers currently, some are outright scams, others are have weird architecture that might be understood and appreciated by similarly autistic people.
Once we start the forum up, if we added votes for implementing/not implementing support for such currencies, would you care?
>>
File: 3510a1da3878.jpg (40KB, 660x356px) Image search: [Google]
3510a1da3878.jpg
40KB, 660x356px
Honestly, I thought I'd get
>centralized exchanges are cancer, remember BitPenis/MtGox, never again

If you live in EU prime time zones, you'll be able to contact us via live chat. If you don't, we'll still answer you in less than 6 hours.
Waiting for tech support on btc-e was as exciting as nailing your balls to the pavement, so our support is always hard/-working.
>>
>>1601204

you don't answer to regulators, so how do you expect to earn user's trust?

crypto exchanges are often unveiled as elaborate ponzi schemes.
>>
>>1601280
We do answer to regulators, but AML/KYC can be adhered to without going overboard like big exchanges do.

If a person doesn't want to run a risk of having crypto associated with his identity (for instance, he lives in a state that levies money laundering charges against BTC users), there is no way he'll send his passport to a crypto exchange.
If a person is in banking blacklists or has a history of scam, he won't pass verification. However, full verification is necessary for large withdrawals, not in order to trade.
>>
File: 1454819471867.gif (3MB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
1454819471867.gif
3MB, 200x250px
>>1601204
Meh, if a crypto exchange requires ID verification dont bother. That is really fucking retarded idea. Bitcoin you can at leat trade without ID in bitcoin cfd exchanges
>>
>>1601280
You can be quite sure checking how long they have been on the market and how large userbase is. Also you dont have to store your bitcoins on the site, just the sums you are currently trading so not a risk.

Again, ID verification is really fucking retarded. Whole idea of bitcoin exchange vanishes with that
>>
>>1601280
Besides, our staff isn't thrilled for not being able to enter EU. The company is officially registered (information is on the website), our CEO's identity is public, and the moment we try to scam our users, our collective ass is instantly rekt.
>>
>>1601296
We don't use CFD, as it's used by Forex. We have crypto as a commodity.
If you don't want to withdraw more than 10k Euro at a time, ID isn't needed, and trading is not restricted at all.

Just don't be an idiot and claim to be someone called "Asdasd Adasad" who lives in a desert.

What altcoins would you like to see us implement? We are implementing Zerocash, Emercoin and Waves right now, but I don't see anything bad about implementing a passably reputable non-shitcoin.
>>
>>1601321
>inb4 Waves is a shitcoin
By shitcoin, I mean scam projects like OneCoin, not legit projects in a shaky condition.
>>
>>1601301

>site operational for 3 years
>huge daily trade volumes
>suddenly all large withdrawals get denied for "technical reasons, will be up again shortly, you can continue to trade tho"
>>
>>1601204
fucking gypsies
>>
File: 33767821282372567.png (653KB, 731x1172px) Image search: [Google]
33767821282372567.png
653KB, 731x1172px
>>1601211
>Also known as Joburg/Pretoria switch.
top fucking kek
>>
>>1601321
I hope those scammers are paying you have implement their coins. Monero should be priority one after bitcoin is done.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.