[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at your dream job interview >they call you in >"before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: cat.jpg (38KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
38KB, 500x375px
>at your dream job interview
>they call you in
>"before we get started what are your preferred pronouns?"

Your response?
>>
Leave. There's pretty much nothing positive that can come from this. I don't want to interview anywhere that thinks I look gay or like a man in a dress (hey, don't tell me you've never considered doing at least one completely retarded interview just for the hell of it).
>>
Claim you're offended.
>>
>>1600251
Just exclaim "how dare you?", and leave.
Allow them to chase me out while apologizing profusely and offering me the position.
>>
"I'm fine with male pronouns, thanks for asking."

Seriously, this is a complete non-issue. Who in their right mind would leave from their dream job opportunity before even starting the interview? I though /biz/ had a decent population of adults, not just underaged keyboard warriors who have to signal their masculinity because of a benign question.
>>
>>1600251
>at your dream job interview
>they call you in
>"before we get started would you say you are a catcher or a pitcher?"

Nope.
>>
>>1600251

Is this a joke? If not I'd prefer the pluraris majestatis.
>>
Play it along and ask for everything in writing going forward past the interview because you need to help your (insert relative here) in the middle of bumfuck nowhere recover from a surgery or something, and you won't have reliable cell access for the next week or two. Literally just come up with something, anything, to get correspondence in writing. People who actually say shit like this are generally retarded enough to actually believe that discrimination against 'privileged classes' doesn't exist, so they won't phrase things carefully because they literally believe they aren't being discriminatory when they say something like "we are looking to diversify our department, so we cannot hire a white person like you". This is your way in.

Keep looking for work elsewhere. When and if they say something stupid in an email, contact an employment attorney, even if you are working elsewhere, and sue them for discriminating against a protected class. Your lawyer may or may not be able to help you bait them into saying something even worse. Do not threaten them. No blackmail. No extortion. Let a court figure it out, and let your lawyer handle all correspondence.

You don't want to work there to begin with so you lose nothing. It's a waste of a perfectly good opportunity for a handout if you don't plan on the possibility of suing them. These cases are becoming stupidly common. May as well milk it for what you can.
>>
>>1600251
His Majesty
>>
>>1600251
"What do you mean?"

Then just feign ignorance about the whole SJW movement. Exclaim "Wow, so that's what people care about nowadays?"

Laugh while shaking my head. "I guess the world must be at a good point if this is what people are fighting about"
>>
File: Old anime.png (291KB, 833x362px) Image search: [Google]
Old anime.png
291KB, 833x362px
>>1600251
You shall address me with master or sir.
>>
My "dream job" wouldn't involve some bullshit interview.
>>
>dream job
>staying home while collecting interest and dividends
Question who the fuck is in my home.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.