[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>manage to get interviews >thinking the interviews are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: wojak upset.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wojak upset.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>manage to get interviews
>thinking the interviews are going well at least some of the time
>keep getting turned down for the job
>not sure where I'm going wrong in the interviews

FFFUUUUUU-
>>
>>1598529
>had a series of good interviews
>never got the job
>had one shitty interview (in my opinion)
>got the job

i dunno man just keep at it
>>
Get a job as a tard wrangler. They are always hiring. Dead serious. Look some companies up
>>
>>1598529
>Get one interview
>Don't give a fuck if I get it or not
>Interview went meh
>"We believe you could be an asset to our company"

Biggest regret in my life was accepting the offer instead of living the NEET lifestyle.
OP you have no idea how good you have it.
>>
>>1598529

Take Phenibut. 2 hours before your interview.

Also the more you do the easier they get. (interviews)

You'll get a handle of them. Trust me when I say.

You don't want to work at the jobs you didn't get hired at
>>
>>1598529
Call them and ask, politely, what you could have done to have gotten the job, or at least have made it further in the interview rounds.
>>
>>1598529
Did you sell yourself during the interviews?

Put all of your best qualitys up front.

Dont just answer questions about your biggest weakness, show them your best qualitys.
>>
>>1598529
Are you ugly OP?
>>
Dont act horny for a job. They will smell your desperation. Also rejection is a good thing because it keeps you out of shit relationships.
>>
>>1598910
thiiiiiiiiiis right here
>apply for job
>wants me to be fullstack dev
ok i can tottaly do that
>didnt like my design work, wanted me to do literally everything
>no hire

>ended up finding a job with a proper design firm
>i worked on development while designers worked on design
>found out the other company plays very dirty

was a really chill place to work for too
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.