[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck bros I need your help. I've just been asked to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1477648730764.jpg (41KB, 776x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477648730764.jpg
41KB, 776x1024px
Holy fuck bros I need your help. I've just been asked to do a phone interview. Holy shit what do I say?
>>
>>1597820
Just answer their questions and talk about relevant experience/skills. It's a lot easier than face-to-face interviews. So if you're normally fine at those you'll do fine with then phone interview.
>>
>>1597820
Helpful tips:

>Take a shower to wake yourself up
>Meditate for 10-15 to clear your head
>read 10-15 to boost the brain
>Recite your favorite song to practice speaking
>Have your questions (relate them to the company) ready when they ask for them
>Put on a suit, you'll feel more confident
>Stand up while on the phone, you'll be more expressive.

Good luck, buddy!
>>
>>1597838
He's asking me when a good time for me to take the interview is. What do I say? How do I say it? I'm emailing btw
>>
File: 200_s.gif (59KB, 488x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
59KB, 488x200px
>>1597846
I can tell you're stressing out about this. Have you eaten anything? Go drink some water.

Whenever you're free man.
>I'm available anytime today
>I'm available from 0:00-0:00 today
>>
>>1597850
Sent
>I'm available anytime today

It's my first interview. I put down on my CV that I liked to read literature for self improvement. I'm fucking cringing. He's gonna ask me about it and I don't want to sound pretentious. I don't even have anything to say about it except that I liked the prose.
>>
>>1597854
Dude I put down on my resume that I'm into stand up comedy and golf. The guy interviewing me told me it takes a lot of guts to get up on stage and we had a cool conversation about it. Didn't get the job because I was in Europe, but still. Don't worry about putting your interests down, embrace it. Except all the pony and anime shit, it's for fags.
>>
>>1597820

I'm not your "bro"
>>
>>1597860
thanks man. It's just that I read the book ages ago so I'm afraid he'll quiz me.
>>
>>1597838
>puts on a suit for a phone interview

topfuckingkek.
>>
>>1597879
lol I know it sounds funny, but it works. I feel pretty boss in a suit. It's more of a placebo to be honest.
>>
>>1597879
>>1597896
also depending on the company they might ask you to get on a videocall halfway through the interview.
>>
>>1597824

If you do good socially, phone interview is way harder that live ones imo. When you see the person, you see how they react to what you say and you're able to ajust to that.

May just be my opinion though.
>>
>>1597820
Holy fuck bros I need your help. I've just been asked by my buyers to contact them through phone and try to discuss a price for the items I'm selling. I suck at this.
>>
Say MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!
>>
>>1597919
That shit illegal. Isn't it discriminatory.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.