[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Besides the memes, what's wrong with Tai Lopez? He seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: tai-lopez.jpg (32KB, 639x359px) Image search: [Google]
tai-lopez.jpg
32KB, 639x359px
Besides the memes, what's wrong with Tai Lopez? He seems to be living the life.
>>
>>1597376
I always thought he was just a homeless guy sleeping on the couch of his rich friend and trying to make videos in order to get back onto his feet. All of it is a facade
>>
>>1597376
He is a known fraud, 100% verified through loads of evidence.
>>
>>1597376

It's all fake. His own "career" relies on people thinking that he's super successful and that he knows something that others don't. I don't understand why idiots fall for this.
>>
Signs someone is scamming you under the guise of "business training" or whatever he calls it:

>his paycheck depends on you believing he's successful
>he takes an hour to say what could be said in 5 minutes. seriously any successful person would teach you #1 value your time and his time above all else.
>he has failed at legitimate careers. depends on your definition of failure, but for me it fits.
>he is telling you his system will turn your life around
>he is telling you his system will make you money

I could go on and on but the bottom line is he raises a lot of red flags and minimal research reveals he's just making a living selling some bullshit.

I like a lot of his message and I'm sure there's lessons to be learned in his videos, but every video you watch is an hour you could have spent working, studying, interacting with people, or applying yourself in some other way.
>>
Everything has already been said. He's pretty much a modern day Tom Vu.
Tai Lopez's videos and marketing tactics are target towards lazy college fucks, dudes who are hitting their 30s without achieving shit, and ghetto black dudes with zero ambition other than getting pussy.
Pretending to tell you varying business secrets (which is shit you can find in any legitimate literature), peppering in some big booty models, fancy cars, and then selling his audience some seminar is how he makes his money. Everything in his videos is for show. People who are "living the life" are off somewhere living it and enjoying it. Not flaunting it on snapchat/youtube while trying to sell their friends $100 a day seminar on real estate and marketing scams.
>>
>>1597689
>Tom Vu.

I just googled.
Lol. Oh my fucking god... those cheap ass production values. And yet the irony was lost on all those people I'm sure he swindled.
>>
>>1597386
>>1597405
>>1597412
>>1597424
>>1597689
>>1597759
You guys are clearly forgetting about his knawledge.
I seen it in his garaage.
>>
>>1597759
The way his infomercial are cut are the same way Tai Lopez videos jump around to random shit and him saying nothing at all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzsSpDyBc_4
>MANSION, Florida
I can watch these things forever.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.