[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought i finally figured out that I wanted to be a PE teacher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: prax.png (137KB, 988x717px) Image search: [Google]
prax.png
137KB, 988x717px
I thought i finally figured out that I wanted to be a PE teacher for kids to help them get into better shape at the school level. But I just found out I have to take the praxis exam to be able to teach them. The university I was going to go to told me this (im about to finish community) My gpa is 3.7 but i severely choke on tests like this bigtime. And they are expensive and I already know ill fail it over and over again and I cannot afford to do it. So since I probably cant pass the test, I think I have to give up the idea of being a PE teacher. This sucks big time, I dont know where to go from here. Thoughts?
>>
>>1597229
Holy shit man the fuck up and take the test

You sound like too much of a pussy to be a gym coach.

Maybe you could teach water aerobics at a senior home OP. sounds more your speed. Or maybe you could head down to your local rec center and sign up to teach a class. Call it "Proper model train care and maintenance(bring your JO crystal)" you'll make a killing
>>
File: Pepe-the-frog-redrawn-670x670.jpg (61KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-the-frog-redrawn-670x670.jpg
61KB, 670x670px
>>1597364
He goin to be grabbin that pussy in gym class and u know it
>>
>>1597364
this was a lot of effort for a shit post
>>
>>1597229
>you need to take an exam to make kids walk the track for an hour
I remember your last thread and I discouraged you because PE teachers do jack shit. Slave to the curriculum and what not.
But if you really want to do it then you have to take the test. Stop being a pussy and take the fucking test.
Start looking for some bullshit essay grants, write some basic garbage, and hope you get the money, use said money for exam.
>>
>>1597229
you sound exactly like the people who dont apply for a job because it "requires" 5 years of experience.

If you can't motivate yourself, how the fuck do you expect to motivate a bunch of little kids?
>>
>>1597715
Then what other options are there for me?
>>
>>1597872
Options for what taking the exam or your career in health and fitness?
If you actually care about kids and their fitness you can start an after school program independent of the school system. Some type of personal trainer for kids shit. Parent let little Jimmy Sonnuvabivch eat all the crap he wants, then he get too fat then they don't want to try to help the fat fuck. You step in and do the job the parents are to lazy to do but they have to pay. Or like I said last thread become a sports coach. The local little leagues always need someone, you might not get paid big money but hey it's in the sphere of your goal. Become a personal coach to some kids who are trying to make a team or get in the ranking of some solo sport.
If kids+fitness is your goal you have options beyond minimal wage PE coach who is only allowed to make kids walk in circles and play kick ball.
>>
>>1597888
Yeah OP here. I am not sure being a gym teacher is the best course of action for me. Yeah it might be fun and it might be pretty secure, but the pay is 32k starting with a bachelors where I live and that isnt so great. I seen some bachelors degree starting at double that. But im sure they would be way harder and not enjoyable at all. I really gotta think. Im probably gonna shadow a PE teacher sometime soon before i make my decision to drop it.
>>
Nonce
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.