[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>out ~$150 for rent this month because of something stupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 59324020430.gif (726KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
59324020430.gif
726KB, 300x168px
>out ~$150 for rent this month because of something stupid (a "friend" didn't return $500 he 'borrowed', police didn't do shit because no evidence)
>stuck at home aside from work because parents are both sick and need assistance
>need a way to make $150 completely online within two weeks or else me and my sick parents will be homeless

Is there any reliable ways to do this?

Also, does anyone have any experience e-begging for shit like this? I don't really have a network on FB so I always assumed shit like gofundme was useless without it.
>>
>>1597174
I am no expert in any form of these fancy business and I was just browsing other boards on 4chan. But I got some experience with real life.I'll give you some tips out of my hat just because.

Yeah, its completely possible to make 150$ online, but first things first:

What are your skills? Do you know any other language, fluently? Do you know how to draw? Do you have some understandings of design?

You don't need to be an experts on these subjects, just, please, one fucking skill. Tell me, so I can help you.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/WorkOnline/comments/4rjzxc/shibests_guide_to_making_30day_online_from_pretty/

This one is a pretty basic guide to working online. I used to use it before I got a real job.

Otherwise, you have a bitcoin/crypto wallet or paypal? If so, I'd be happy to chip in a bit and I'm sure others would.
>>
>>1597185
I have all of those skills
>>
>>1597189
search on freelancers sites like a motherfucker. There are a lot of people who needs your services for quick jobs. SPECIALLY TRANSLATING. what are you language pair?
>>
>>1597185
As for those skills, not really. I'm good at writing and decent at making websites in wordpress but that's pretty much it.

>>1597188

Thanks for the guide I'll check it out. I'd be a little worried posting my paypal with my full name on here, but my bitcoin address is:

166CTjAcYqe3vU82aUycCUi7jAiNn7HkCU
>>
>>1597198
>Writing

This can be a good money maker. Just be careful not to take the shitty $3/hr jobs. I'm currently in the business and I charge around $.10-.20 a word per article. Don't let yourself get jewed.

Donated $20 worth of bitcoin to help out as well.
>>
Oh, and definitely try asking relatives (if you have any) for help. I doubt they'd let you and your parents go homeless.
>>
>>1597202
Thank you so much! I see someone else donated $5 too. I'm shocked, thank you.
>>
>>1597185
>>1597188
do you know of anything that pays in btc?
>>
>>1597174
whenever you lend to friends, automatically assume you just lost all that money
>>
>believing this lying jew
>actually donating money

The stupidity is overwhelming.
>>
>>1597304

This is so fucking true. On the flipside, if you really want to win over a friend for life, have his money for him within a week max even if it means robbing elderly ladies.
>>
>>1597315
The only downside is that others might try it and they will ask for a hell lot more than just coffee money. Like, like imagine those /b/ posters. They get in here and start posting clips of them torturing some harmless bunny, kitten or puppy. And it's probably going to be a hungry chink chonk who's gonna eat them anyway. and PETA can't do jackshit.

Appreciate this honest thread before it gets corrupted and turned to shit, like everything else on 4chan.
>>
If you have a relatively new car you could do Uber at night. In all honesty, you're a stupid idiot for lending a "friend" $500 so you deserve to work hard to reclaim your losses.

It's either that or simply selling something. Price up things you own on ebay (completed listings) and see if you can sell something for a decent amount of shekels.
>>
>people are actually falling for this
Report and hide faggots
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.