[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels Bad Man It's only a hobby of mine so nothing depends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Unbenannt.png (24KB, 807x337px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
24KB, 807x337px
Feels Bad Man

It's only a hobby of mine so nothing depends on it but I'd love to be more successful. Does anyone have a little advice for beginners?

I'm not going to close the position as of now btw
>>
>>1596668

kill yourself
>>
Typical head and shoulders pattern
You should buy in more the breakout is coming
>>
File: 34tr2.jpg (47KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
34tr2.jpg
47KB, 800x522px
>>
File: Unbenannt2.png (55KB, 795x329px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt2.png
55KB, 795x329px
>>1596709
meant to post this

rip
>>
>>1596668
>a little advice for beginners
You could start with something less leveraged than 100:1
>>
>>1596668
>buying into a dying industry

GOOD ONE LADDY
>>
>>1596682
i know nothing about natural gas but i'm thinking you should look to buy more. you may be in for a dead cat bounce sometime soon.
>>
I'm lost, you bought this a few hours in the past, and you are now worried? Why? Was the stock not plummeting before this, how many shares did you get?

How much money is on the line? 7 day trend shows this stock has been going down, what made you think that would stop?

http://www.nasdaq.com/markets/natural-gas.aspx?timeframe=7d

1 month shows it was at a low point, rose, and fell again to below the starting point to where you are now:

http://www.nasdaq.com/markets/natural-gas.aspx?timeframe=1m

3 month shows the same pattern several times at various levels, though this is the low point in 3 so... I would expect a rebound upward soon. I would buy more, it's going to go back up to above 3 within a week or so possibly.

Can anyone tell me if my thoughts are good here, or just beginner shite...?
>>
>>1596668
Never close at a loss, always side for the long-term. Winter's coming, keep doubling down until you can stick your t/p at the spot. Gains a gain, if you don't beat the street for a few years then oh well, if you're not an absolute moron eventually you'll come out on top if you can last 20 years.

Buy it again under 2.80. Buy it twice under 2.50. Average your t/p to squeeze out a limit.
So you might not beat the street, but at least you'll gain, unless you're over-leveraged.

Anyway, make sure you have your limit set at 2.91 in case it squeezes one day randomly. Better out than in.
>>
File: IMG_1748.png (399KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1748.png
399KB, 2048x1536px
>>1596711
Long March NG
Short Jan NG

Exit around December 7th. Historically favorable spread
>>
>>1596668
>Investing in the current year
This is a /biz/ board. Talk about your businesses where you buy and sell merchandise or services.
>>
>>1597127

Op here on mobile.

In dollars it's about $1,600

I'm not at risk of having my position closed thankfully. It would have to drop far far lower for that to happen.

I don't think your thoughts are that bad but you can't always rely on it bouncing up after going down, something may have gone up and down in 1 month intervalls then go down for 6 months. But in this case you're probably right, winter's at the doorstep so I'm staying.
>>
>>1597359
He's buying natural gas and then hopes to sell at a profit.

That's more /biz/ than 90% of the shit posted on this board
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.