[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to become a millionaire by the time i turn 25 what would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1468367144178.png (397KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468367144178.png
397KB, 1920x1080px
I want to become a millionaire by the time i turn 25 what would be the best way to accomplish this.
>>
>>1596328
Buy kneepads.

Or you could do something more productive to society and maybe get rich that way. Not that you would know any way...
>>
>>1596328

Invest in good kneepads.
>>
>>1596342
>>1596341
Not even joking, im thinking i might prostitute myself out. I have rental propertys, i have a day job that pays above minimum wage, i make money in the stock market, most the time. Now if i can make money from my sex drive..... ill be on the right path to millions.
>>
>>1596353
That's the spirit.
Only thing I have to tell you is that you can buy anything you want with money, except for two things: Sanity and God tier genetics.
If you're fine with sucking dicks, and aren't afraid of being traumatized for life + you look good, then green light my homo /biz/bro.
>>
>>1596353
is it possibly to fuck old lonely rich women for money
>>
>>1596328
How old are you now?

A millionaire by 30 is 100% completely attainable, millionaire by 25 is very very much harder, and why on earth would you even need to be a millionaire by 25? If you really wanted to:

Ok let's say you're 21. You have 4 years, you need to make 250k each one of those years and save all of it. Not possible to get that kind of salary on such a short notice, so your best bet would be starting a company and selling it. Start some painting and roofing company or something like that, try to make 100,000 profit a year from it. In 4 years time, start taking offers to buy the company, if it looks like your company is good enough to make more than 100,000 a year for the next 10 years you can sell it for $1,000,000. You are now a millionaire by 25.

Of course since they buy your company at a discount, you'll always be richer if you keep the company in the long run, but sometimes it can be smarter to sell, it all depends on you overall money-strategy. Also, $1 million dollars isn't that much, you can't live the rest of your life on the cash alone, the best you could do would be to put it all in stocks and survive off dividends of at most $50k a year. Pretty nice if you ask me, but it's not "hey look at me I'm a millionaire".
>>
>>1596358
i ws thinking more of the line of this >>1596372

but sure i guess dicks are always there.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.