[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went to apple to replace an ipad that was under warranty. Well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

I went to apple to replace an ipad that was under warranty. Well the black guy who worked there said we'll replace it but we don't have it in stock right now, we'll email you when it comes. So then I go and check apple's website and click buy on the same ipad, and pick it up. It says 'in stock, pick it up today.'
So is apple's policy really to just lie to your face like that?
>>
>>1595760
> Well the black guy
kek
is this b8
>>
>>1595760
He might not have been lying. Perhaps it is their policy to keep x ipads in stock for sale to customers only and when replacing warrantied equipment they are not allowed to use ipads in stock, but have to order another one separate from the sale stock.
>>
>>1595767
yep I just looked it up and saw that apple keeps 'brown box' ipads in stock for replacements, that are different from their display stock. so basically a bunch of jewery. they are being hit with a class action over this practice.
>>
>>1595769
Wait, are "brown box" ipads the ones the black guys sell?
Confused.
>>
>>1595780
I don't see why it is wrong to bring up the mans skin color, especially when in the story he is lying, it helps paint a picture of him in your head, so you have a face to the villain
>>
>>1595784
>so you have a face to the villain
You mean, because it's likely he works at my local Apple store too?
>>
Replacements aren't the same as the stock they sell.

You're going to get a brand new iPad in a sealed box which is marked for replacements. Did you think you were going to get a new charger and cable too?
>>
>>1595789
why not, that shit is worth 25 cents, its time for apple to stop being so greedy. the iphone 7 is shit anyway and their sales are going down. tesla is the new apple.
>>
>>1595794

Apple are a cut throat business company. If you had any idea how they treated their suppliers in China you'd know.
>>
>>1595760
why does it matter that he is black
>>
>>1595794
>tesla is the new apple
>>
I had a macbook pro once. Took it in for repair and apple threw it away. Said i didnt come back in time that they dont hold replacements for mire than two weeks. I specifically asked the guy if it was cool that i pick it up after vacation and he said yes. Fought like hell to get a replacement. Didnt get so much as a fucking itunes gift card. Never bought apple products after that
>>
>>1595794
>tesla is the new apple
Yeah, did you see how Apple lost $10 a share today?
Oh, wait.
>>
Yes; I have firsthand knowledge of this. The inventory for replacements come from refurbished models and are different than the "Brand New" models sealed in boxes and sold on the floor.
>>
>>1595804
It's called storytelling, you are the one bringing a negative implication to it. you must be either an sjw or insecure black guy
>>
>>1595804
Because the idea of Apple tries to sell you as this diversity friendly (multi-ethnic workforce), progressive brand which is a total smokescreen to their evil cash hungry ways.
>>
>>1595804
Because #blacklivesmatter and it's important to recognize when it's a black person for any achievements

But if it's a crime, its a dindu all of a sudden
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.