[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Trump really put us $5 trillion more in debt? In terms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Will Trump really put us $5 trillion more in debt?

In terms of business and our economy, how much of a disaster will Trump be? Will he take us beyond recognition and repair?
Tell me the truth
>>
It's commonly agreed that he won't build the wall but randomly deport mexicans and whoever else he pleases

other than that, since he fell for the low taxes and consumer economy meme, he may increase overall debt

also americans will find validity in their racism and all the CS and CEO pajeets will go back to India, american companies won't be able to work without undercut salaries
>>
He won't
>>
>>1595185
Nice try, CTR
>>
>>1595191
I'm sure your 8th iPhone this year and your 20th holiday to Thailand will help america get out of debt very soon
>>
I haven't the slightest clue. I didn't think Obama would could close to doubling it and I was wrong. Don't rely on my advice.
>>
>>1595159
Sovereign debt isn't a bad thing. America is a massive fucking bank, and barring every other nation undergoing a geopolitical bank run, increasing how leveraged we are doesn't put us in any real danger.
>>
>>1595292
only person ITT who understands national debt
>>
File: 1475045421334.jpg (156KB, 1234x972px) Image search: [Google]
1475045421334.jpg
156KB, 1234x972px
>>1595196
>Lowering taxes on the middle class and lower class by 3-5%
>Taxing outsourcers 35% when selling within the US
Yeah those darn hedge fund managers are the only ones behind Trump's policies.

Face it, politicians on both sides are so bad that the average worker is better represented and better supported by a multi-billionaire Reality TV Star.
>>
>>1595329

I want a televised event whenever he fires government employees.

It will be like the Oscars but instead of stroking the ego of all of the participants they are shitting themselves in anticipation of the next cut.
>>
>>1595292
>>1595302
Public debt level shouldn't be seen as a policy target but as a residual of fiscal & monetary policy. It's not analogous to private debt, and we have actual debt crises (see household debts) looming that are only made worse by people arguing for smaller deficits etc.

National debt is national saving.
>>
>>1595292
>>1595302
>>1595645

The long and short of it is American debt doesn't matter because America has the guns, bombs and soldiers willing to die for it. Every country that holds American debt (including China) does so because it's confident that even if a global clusterfuck did challenge the existing system, American military dominance would play a more significant role than how many zeroes its national debt has.

t. not an economist, but really this is obvious to anyone who has the slightest understanding of the international political economy. It's all about military force.
>>
>>1595711
until the nukes fall
then enjoy those bottlecups
>>
>>1595920
Then everyone dies.

Whats the point?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.