[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone want to help me restore my business? A good portion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Does anyone want to help me restore my business? A good portion of my assets and income are being held hostage by a third party company that I sell through.

I need advice and guidance.
>>
sure thang, nigga
>>
>>1594922
Not sure how I should proceed from your post
>>
You really think a stranger will get your money back from those ((((third party companies))))? What did their support say when you demanded your assets released?

You're likely fucked. The only times I've seen this working out well for the customer is when the customer posts it on social media and it goes viral (99% of the time it doesnt). The agency has no choice but to save face and make it right.

See a lawyer. That's what they're there for. Did you breach their contract or terms of service? Don't waste your time if you even think you did. Chalk it up as learning lesson the hard way.
>>
>>1594938
>Did you breach their contract or terms of service?

They say I did, but they don't have anything posted that they say I violated.

>You're likely fucked

So I have to start a new company? Couldn't I just start a pen name account after I move and start selling there again?

I'm trying to dispute it with them now, but I wanted to run my email by you guys before I sent it off.
>>
>>1594941
>They say I did, but they don't have anything posted that they say I violated.
You already lost. How much money are they holding? It MAY be worth escalating it to a lawyer depending on how much it is.
>So I have to start a new company? Couldn't I just start a pen name account after I move and start selling there again?
You want to register a new company name and go back to the (((third party company))) that just stole your money? That's retarded. I guarantee you if they don't find out what you're doing, they'll hold funds again because you're breaking their ToS. Find a new place to do business.
>>
>>1594946
I'm running a niche fetish site though and they are nearly the only way to get you name out and keep it out there. ;_;

If I go to direct buy on my website I would have no idea how to extend my audience or let my current customers know I have an new website.
>>
>>1594951
I can help you out. I'm an expert on these things. What's the fetish site?
>>
>>1594957
It's a foot fetish/femdom site. Can we talk on skype or email or something? I feel like this thread might go down soon.
>>
>>1594960
helper at discardmail.de
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.