[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you have any horror stories as a wage cuck? Here's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: thewagecuck.gif (8KB, 269x201px) Image search: [Google]
thewagecuck.gif
8KB, 269x201px
Any of you have any horror stories as a wage cuck? Here's a recent one.

>work for a third of every day
>exhausting body and spirit in thankless menial labor
>for minimum wage
>while my manager, a salaryman, sits in his office and gabs with his friends
>He goes home early, always, before the business gets busy
>at his birthday party, there was literally baby back ribs, ornate cakes and even filet mignon - all for him, of course
>at the employee appreciation dinner, there was cold pizza and stale chicken nuggets
>I am the only employee in my department who did not quit
>despite doing the work of three people, I was denied a raise
>Company policy dictates I cannot exceed my 40 hours a week, so I must do the work of three men within a time limit
>I do not get to sit, rest, or even take my federally mandated half hour break
>He refuses to hire more help
>He refuses to spend money for parts to maintain the equipment
>As such, I struggle my hardest to keep everything running
>Two days from now, my job ends
>Ask him for a letter of recommendation so I can find another job easier
>But today, he has inspected the equipment
>He is appalled at the dust and leaves that has gathered on them, despite them being kept outdoors
>He roars at me in front of the customers, and tells me I will get no letter of recommendation
>He tells me to be glad my job ends in two days, for he would have fired me on the spot otherwise

Such is life in America.
>>
>>1594202

File a lawsuit, and get enough of a settlement to quit

Easy.
>>
>>1594202

Contact OSHA. They will fuck him harder than a horse.

But yeah I have done some wageslaving

> first job out of college
> sales at a payroll company
> First day manager goes over some details of payroll, gives me an info pack 200 pages
> 2nd day, "well there's your desk, start calling and doing door to door"
> Constant heat to "hit my numbers"
> 40hrs per week, plus required to go to every networking event, luncheon, brunch, conference etc
> Sunday is my only day off
> dread every single day
> can't sleep
> contemplate suicide
> boss constantly grilling me about poor numbers
> realize the company is a revolving door and 25% of the company has been replaced in my 6 months there
> Finally get fired 8 months in
> Generally relieved

Thank God I own my own business. If I had to do that shit for a living I would absolutely be a drug addict. Like if I could not use drugs to escape I would kill myself.

I also have some tales about waiting tables.
>>
>working in a unionized factory
>company is ran like shit, supervisors do not give a fuck what you do
>get two 15 minute breaks and a 20 minute paid lunch
>everyone takes a 25 minute break and 30 minute lunch
>people go to the washroom for an hour and play on their phone without getting written up

Easy job, but tedious and boring. I'm so glad I'm leaving.
>>
>Be hired as industry accountant.
>Staff is skeleton crew (8 people total while we had enough work for 10-11).
>Be entry-level and newest one there obviously, so I get the bitch work.
>A shit ton of work.
>Like 60-70 hours a week worth.
>Lots of A/P functions, so it involved having to work with and deal with morons from other departments who didn't do simple expense procedures correctly.
>Start getting hounded by big boss man to cut down on my O/T.
>"Okay"
>Quality of my work starts going down obviously due to this
>Start getting hounded by big boss man about my quality
>Try to rationally explain to him that what I'm tasked with isn't able to be done in 40 hours a week and either I would need more than 40 hours or he'd have to hire more help.
>Like talking to a wall.
>"Someone else would be able to do it easy and we're looking for help...just don't have any good applicants."
>Start working more hours (like 50 a week) and only clocking in for 40 of them.
>Still making mistakes because you'd really need 60+ hours to do what was on my task list, but not enough to have big boss man on my ass anymore.
>Start hating my life because I was literally working for free.
>Contemplating suicide.
>Start looking for new jobs because I knew I would have literally gone through with suicide if I stayed there.
>Found one in a few weeks of looking.
>Never went back to old job, no called no showed.

That place probably owes me 100 hours of pay, but whatever.
>>
>>1594448
I will never understand this.
Why the fuck do you people work for free?
It's not your company, clock out and go home its their problem after that.
>>
>>1594202
just find another wagecuck job and quit
>>
>>1594300
False. I worked at a hotel where you literally were exempt from breaks and sitting due to industry loopholes
>>
>>1594202
Fuck that shit, senpai. I do summer work in a cabinet factory, and if you're white enough to know how to go to a lawyer, using OSHA violations as a bargaining chip can go really fucking well.
>>
You're all commies. Man up
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.