[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/, so in a few weeks, there's gonna be about 50

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (131KB, 456x285px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 456x285px
Hey /biz/, so in a few weeks, there's gonna be about 50 Syrians moving into an apartment complex being build for them by my towns council in the UK. I wonna know how to profit of this, I can speak Arabic so I was initially thinking of starting company doing general house cleaning/valet, car cleaning, gardening, house work (like plumbing, tiling, grouting) work, and employing these guys to hand out flyers, and employing those fit enough for work, paying them like an American contractor would a Mexican. Thoughts? Ideas?
>>
>>1594101

If they are refugees then they most likely already have full-time (albeit shit-tier) jobs assigned to them.
>>
Brick up the exits and burn the building down.

Take out an insurance policy on the building.

> Profit and you can exterminate some roaches
>>
>>1594101
>I can speak Arabic
what a waste of time.
you should have spent that time investing in a skill set you can use with civilized people and move the fuck away from an area that would ever accept such bottom feeding dependents.
>>
>>1594101
i know of some syrian refugees in my city. some are allowed to work and some aren't, it depends on their status.

i think you'll find that the older ones (35+) and the ones with families don't really want to be refugees and don't want to be reliant on their bennies from the government.

some will have been middle-class in syria and have had pretty good lives and the get up and go to make their lives better. but now they are back to the bottom rung on the ladder.

the ones i knew started a arab food store in the city so they could have access to the same products and not have to eat beans on toast and shit. does your town have a market where you set up a arab food stall and maybe have them work it or at least sell the products that they want. there will be wholesalers in the uk you can buy it from and you can bulk buy beans and spices and a lot of things.

i would think that peoples natural wariness would mean they don't the brown invaders around their houses so i think your idea of handymanning isn't great. also, some of those things, like tiling, need skills and experience.

i think it's a better idea to put their actual skills and experience to use.

the guy i knew was a 50 year old lawyer who had a mercedes back home but was now limited on what he was allowed to do. folks like that have drive to succeed and show their kids they aren't victims. that is an asset that can be exploited (in a good way).
>>
>>1594104
I was thinking that too
>>1594318
If syrians can escape syria I'm pretty sure that they're fireproof at that point
>>1594352
Born mixed arab
>>1594518
Thanks for the input man
>>
>>1594518
>some will have been middle-class in syria and have had pretty good lives and the get up and go to make their lives better.
The majority of them are, given they paid thousands to people smugglers to get here in the first place.
>>
Fuck dude this is a golden opportunity. There has to be some sort of stupid ass government program giving the refugees major tax breaks or helping them out in starting a company. Do one of those things you listed (contractor work) but get them to co-own with you. Would suck to cut yourself out, but if there are benefits to be had then get them in on it and you'll get a cut too. Just go balls deep into some sort of business and leverage their other Syrian contacts to get clients.

Of course, this all depends on whether or not programs assisting refugees exist.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.