[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna try to get rich. I want to buy ''?''

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: hessler.jpg (163KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hessler.jpg
163KB, 1000x1000px
I'm gonna try to get rich.

I want to buy ''?'' from Alibaba and sell it on my own website (friend makes for free) or use Ebay.

I was thinking about focussing on woman niches/clothes. But I'm not sure if they shop on random site which sell their needs since men are more forward in buying online?

Men: niches ?
Woman: clothing ?

Also want to invest my own money and send them myself.

Any tips, ideas or anything else?
>>
>>1593952
Incubated chicken eggs
>>
>>1593952
not a good idea in my opinion. clothes from alibaba = fucked up measurements. also it NEVER looks like it does in the pic.

also for clothes youll need to buy so much more inventory i.e. imagine you decide on one shirt: you'll need to buy different sizes (S, M, L, maybe even more) PLUS different colors. so instead of just buying 20 units, youll need 20 small red shirts, 20 small blue shirts, 20 medium red shirts, 20 medium blue shirts ETC.

also i just feel it would be really difficult to sell clothing frmo an unkown brand to women.
>>
>>1593970

That's true, so basically dropshipping is the best choise for clothing?

How about men since they are not so complicated? What would interest them besides clothing?
>>
>>1593987
whats the basics of dropshipping?
does it mean you will buy the clothing and keep it stored somewhere until an order from a customer comes in?
>>
>>1594421
Dropshipping is where you arrange with a supplier (wholesaler or manufacturer) to send a product to your customer when you get a sale. This way you don't hold any inventory.

I wouldn't recommend it unless you know with confidence that you can trust your supplier to perform.
>>
>>1593952
You have the right idea. But like the other guy said you need to make sure that you can trust your supplier especially if you are making your own brand, which leads to my next point.

For this venture, make sure you are on top of marketing your own brand. When a customer goes to your store they want clothes that they like and will impress there friends. They will be very happy when they find your cool looking clothes representing your new unique brand.
You will need to have great photos, a professional logo and professional design on your website. Once you have this, you are ready to pay for ads everyday to get traffic. Since your niche is so damn saturated, you may have a hard time starting off. You will need to grow your social media accounts, facebook/instagram ads can help with this (as well as getting sales). Putting up flyers around your town (with a discount code) which show off your nice looking clothes might help too.

It can be hard starting your own online store. It highly depends on your niche. Clothing is quite saturated, even ad competition will be saturated, although the potential market is huge.

Bottom line is, if you want a successful store, you really need have confidence in your supplier, your marketing(including your website), your service(including shipping times) and the products you're selling.
>>
>>1594512
Not OP but nice advice you gave there.
Thanks.
>>
Fun fact: OP girl had been together with one of Gaddafi's sons
>>
I got a nice niche in the clothing department and a good marketing idea, however I have no idea how to find a reliable dropship manufacturer
can anyone give me some pointers on this ?

also what's a good margin on clothing items ? I heard above 10% was fine
>>
>>1594999
did you really just ask anon to tell you what a good profit margin is for you?

dude, find out the cost of your product and how much you are comfortable making on it, that's not something that you need to ask other people about.

I like giving advice and answering online marketer questions on /biz/, but some of the shit ppl ask is fucking retarded
>>
>>1593952
Ask /cgl/
>>
>>1593987
yeah but i would stay away from chinese suppliers for clothing because they're measurements are fucked and the clothes never look as good as the pics. your reviews will be shit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.