[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me in eastern europe, Lithuania >papa owns small company,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: fc,550x550,white.u2.jpg (44KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,white.u2.jpg
44KB, 550x550px
>be me in eastern europe, Lithuania
>papa owns small company, which does installation work of plumbing, heating systems, water supply, ventilation into households.
>just finished highschool
>lemme do a gap year, work my ass off, earn big bucks and go to Denmark to study next year.
>papa employs me
>first month work as a helper in construction site - earn 400 euro feelsprettygood.jpg
>second month they put me work in office to learn n stuff, if one day i will inherit company and continue dad's work.
>earn barely 300 euros, parents still pay me for living expenses so i understand.
>third month i work until noon in office and then they send me to collect signatures for renovation work in appartaments.
>work until 22:00 (because most of the folk arent home until 17:00)
>hey papa you are gonna pay me for the extra hours right?
>"No, you don't do shit"
>WTF?!

Should I quit and look for some other job or am I being too sorry for myself? Minimum wage is (380 euros)
>>
>>1588693
Do you have such a shitty relationship with your father that you can't just have this discussion with him directly?
>>
^forgot to mention that at the same time i collect signatures i install the switches, heads or whatever you call them in english for radiators in the apartaments as well.

Also at dinner
>Papa:"Hey anon you earn your own money pay for dinner plx"

>>1588701
My father is a stupid jew (figuretively speaking) its hard to get through to him. Doesn't want to pay, doesn't notice the work. thinks I just laze around and constantly bombards me with passive aggressive comments like "what kind of different work would you like?" Sometimes he goes bold with my "unproductiveness" Even if I do get through to him the effect wont last long, because he soon gets back to his old self. So it's wasted effort, unfortunately.
>>
>>1588693
Consider yourself lucky that your dad has a business to pass down to you, you ungrateful fuck. I'm starting one from the ground up because my dad never did and has been hell just trying to get it off the ground. Do you have any idea how easy it would've been to just to inherit a business that is already up and running? All that experience you're getting is your payment, go tell your dad thank you.
>>
>>1588737
im not planning of inheriting it anyway, want to open some meme bussiness myself.

starting a bussiness is easy. Maintaining bussiness is the hard part. That said the bussiness isn't that big (around 30 people, so it's nothing to be jelious about). I wouldn't complain if somebody actually tought me something, but most of the time papa gives me some obscure task, which i have no idea how to do, and if I ask papa how to do it, he gets mad and tells me to figure out myself. Then I spend the whole day trying to figure out how to do it. And then after he sees that he starts bombarding me whit passive aggresive comments and giving me shit.

Honestly, maybe I am looking at this in a different way. What do I do?
>>
>>1588711
Just find another job in a proper company you ungrateful piece of shit
>>
>>1588737
I bet you're one of those "hurr durr I gave you food and roof under your head, you should be grateful forever you brat" people
>>
>>1588737
LARPing trust fund baby detected
>>
>>1588748
Quit being a little bitch. Learn the business and appreciate what's been laid out for you, or quit, very simple.
>>
>>1588807
This. If you don't like working for your dad and/or you don't like the kind of work you're doing, find something better to do. If you're doing this strictly because it is the most money you can make right now, suck it up and do the work until you go to school next year.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.