[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently started working at a McDonalds as a side job to earn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (74KB, 454x549px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 454x549px
I recently started working at a McDonalds as a side job to earn extra money while in college. And let me tell you, we have some of the dumbest fucking people who come onto property (myself included) but here's just a few.
>People constantly walking into sliding door with sign on it with "DOESNT OPEN" in bold letters.
>People asking to unlock the bathroom when there's a sign on the door that says "Turn handle and PUSH to open." because they've only been turning the handle and expecting it to open.
>People who drive past the ordering screen and try to order at the cash register.
>People who scream "HELLO?" Into the order mic not even 5 seconds after pulling up. (Everyone working the drive through has headsets on, we know you're there we're just too busy to help your impatient ass.)
>Like seriously there was this one guy who pulled up, didn't even wait for someone to take his order, he just went right into yelling his order, then asked "Did you get that?" over and over again NONSTOP FOR 2 WHOLE MINUTES. (Trust me, I counted, I wanted to see how long he'd go on for.)
>People who ask to get a special deal that ended months ago, and get all pissy when told they can't get it anymore.
>Absolute autists who try to tell me that they want the Big Mac MONDAY special on Thursday. (Or any other day that isn't Monday.)
>Old ladies that complain that we shouldn't rush them because "I'm your customer and you're in no rush" despite the line going out of the parking lot.
>Cunts who complain about how they work in customer service therefore and that we shouldn't have any other emotion than happy because it would be bad for business for her job.
>This one jackass made us refund him a McFlurry because he thought the Oreos in it looked like bugs so he couldn't eat it.
>SJWs lecturing for asking "Is this for a boy or girl." In regards to Kid's Meal toys.
I don't eat here, so can someone tell my why this place is such a retard magnet?
>>
Umm, I would like to order a Big Mac and some Chicken McNuggets with a Sour cream 'n onion sauce and another batch with Barbecue sauce?
>>
Forgot to mention there's this old guy I have to work with who's mute or something. Thing is, he doesn't know sign language nor does he try to play charades to explain what he's doing, he just makes incoherent moaning noises and thinks people understand him. I think he despises me because one day I was on break and he was trying to tell me a story but I was trying to watch a video and it's kind of hard to enjoy it when there's an old man moaning at you, so I told him to just stop because I don't know what he's saying.
>>
>>1587726
>This one jackass made us refund him a McFlurry because he thought the Oreos in it looked like bugs so he couldn't eat it.
did you tell him there's actual bugs in the strawberry shake?
>>
File: images (13).jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>1587726
Been there anon. I feel u. Faggots talk about mcdonalds work like u punch a clock and sit on your ass. Not there but i worked my ass off in fast food and if there is any advice for u i have is try not to let it get to u.

Realise they are faggots and if a nice smile from u cant change it then u owe them nothing. If u need to you can find peace in knowing that they are miserable faggots and bad things happen to them.

Also, dont work hard and show 0 fucking initiative. Dont become a lazy fuck. But i tell u the second u show any fucking initiative they will have u filling in for faggots and doing 10 jobs for same pay. Or try and bait with an assistand manager or lead shit suoervisor. When in reality the help will just butch to the manager. U get like a 20 cent raise for taking on a fuckton more responsibility.

I know that faggot place is one of the few that can bend to your hours. But i say if u cant do it withought pulling your hair out just fucking leave without notice. Fuck them. Short of a few hour dick move u will be replaced 2moro by some random faggot.

Good luck to u anon. U seem like the 1 out of 20 co workers i had faith in and didnt want to best.
>>
>>1587726
Welcome to the restaurant business, anon.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.