[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you guy's don't have a sticky or anything (with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: China.jpg (2MB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
China.jpg
2MB, 2048x1362px
So you guy's don't have a sticky or anything (with information), where do I get started with this whole finance and investment thing?
>>
Investopedia
>>
>>1587021
Thank you
>>
File: robinhood .gif (343KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
robinhood .gif
343KB, 500x285px
>>1587019
Investopedia for the basics

Once you start investing, Seeking Alpha is a good place for you to keep up to date with information. You essentially create portfolios of stocks you want to track and get notifications when new information comes up about them or if an investor writes an article recommending a long/short position.

Babypips if you want to get into currency trading, known as Forex (Forward Exchange)

Avoid being too much of a normie and following CNBC, but also avoid being too much of a contrarian and following Zerohedge. Find a good middle ground for your overall strategy.

Best of luck friendo
>>
>>1587032
Thanks man I'll try that
Not looking for a quick buck so that's good
>>
>>1587032
Forex stands for foreign exchange and not forward exchange, I think you might be confusing forward contracts for forex.

But everything this guy said is great advice OP. Make sure to understand option contracts once you fully develop a feel for going long/short selling/fundamentals vs. Technicals. Options are a grest way to hedge against risk and can also be used to heavily speculate on price fluctuations in an underlying asset (e.g. A stock)
>>
>>1587019
Buy [whatever]coin!

Moon, cope, etc
>>
>>1587019
That image
"China"
>>
>>1587188
underage poster detected
>>
File: 1432641856894.jpg (25KB, 330x342px) Image search: [Google]
1432641856894.jpg
25KB, 330x342px
>>1587032
>(Forward Exchange)
minor slip up for a decent post
>>
>>1587549
it's obviously Seoul
>>
Hey boss, you know Forex? Is what I've seen some people say on Instagram lol
>>
>>1587019
Best advise u will get in this thread.

Buy some books on personal finance and investing.

Its that simple.

I started with a book some buddy wanted me to read and i had no interest in.

3 years latter i am what i would consider to be nearly rich or at least free from wagecuckery.

Throught investing in real estate and oil, and working my ass off studying. Im soon looking at never putting on a pair of workboots again unless (I) choose too. Nobody else. Me. Well maybe the wife wants honeydoos. But thats the beauty. If i really wanted i could scratch my nuts and drink beer and pay someone else.

Thats the whole point.

For me at least.

Any books anon. Any and all. Does not matter.
>>
>>1587088
With this you are already off to a good start. Getting rich is fucking boring and slow.

Bit worth it.
>>
>>1588270

What specific books helped you the most nigga?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.