[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/, im a newb in stock market and thinking on starting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: book12345.jpg (125KB, 696x1080px) Image search: [Google]
book12345.jpg
125KB, 696x1080px
Hey /biz/, im a newb in stock market and thinking on starting it. I checked online for recommendation on books that can teach me about it and i bought the books in the picture.
But after reading it, i cant understand shit about it.
Can anybody recommend something to read to fill up the gaps in knowledge please?
>>
File: bizlit3.jpg (2MB, 2845x1682px) Image search: [Google]
bizlit3.jpg
2MB, 2845x1682px
EDUCATE YOURSELF
https://mega.nz/#F!1R0QATqZ!Eb1_M5KC9gkxK6w32R2ETw
>>
>>1586213
>gaps in knowledge
like what?
>>
>>1586218
like i dont really know the terms used. Ive tried google the meaning and the explanation end up with more new term
>>
>>1586232
Try Investopedia.

And that's how you learn man. Once you encounter those new terms a few times they'll become familiar. Just keep pushing on, learning little by little. You'll get it.
>>
>>1586232
>Ive tried google the meaning and the explanation end up with more new term

That's how you learn.
>>
>>1586237
>And that's how you learn man
>>1586238
>That's how you learn.

hivemind
>>
>>1586213
throw it in the bin and buy waves on bittrex.

crypto is like stocks for people with a pair of nuts
>>
>>1586237
Thanks for the recommendation
>>
>>1586252
If there's anything hard you really don't get AFTER you first google a bajillion times, just post here.
>>
>>1586249
>crypto is like stocks for people with a pair of nuts
or congenital morons
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.