[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have spare 140€ atm and want to invest it in some kind of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: coin_growing.jpg (54KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
coin_growing.jpg
54KB, 425x282px
I have spare 140€ atm and want to invest it in some kind of safe profit. What's the best way to do it? Profit from savings on a bank acc is not an option because they didn't pay me for the last 2 years. I was hoping for a 680€ profit in 1 year, if that's even realistic
>>
binary options
>>
buy WAVES using BTC on bittrex
>>
Buy a reasonably good lawnmower and go down the street knocking on you neighbors' doors. this is literally the safest way to make a return with this kind of money to invest.

Alternatively, €140 should buy you a really nice set of kneepads.
>>
>>1585990
Which website do you recommend for buying BTC in order to transfer it ti bittrex?
>>
>>1585986
>almost 600% profit
>safe

get suckin'
>>
>>1586163
Like I said, in a period of 1 year. Starting at 140€, + profit, let's say 60€, then investing 200€ and so on...
>>
>>1586174
Get a lawnmower or something and get to work. No safe, passive investment will yield you that much profit.
>>
>>1586136
localbitcoins.com
>>
>>1586176
this.
>>
>>1585990
So I did this on your recommendation. Bought 15 waves just to try it out. Hope it will grow to 10$
>>
>>1586419
Classic lazy as shit, no work ethic OP.
>>
>>1585986
it's not too late to catch the icn train, it did %500 in the last week, it's gonna go up to a half a billion market cap in the incoming weeks.
>>
>>1586422
I am not lazy as shit, currently I am studying at university and doing some freelance work on fiverr. Just looking for a way to get more profit for the money I earn. I don't want to get rich or anything, just make some money to pay off student debt early
>>
>>1586462
>I don't want to get rich or anything
>"Hey /biz/ I want to make a safe 600% profit in a year please tell me how!"
>>
>>1586491
Since when is 600€ in 1 year rich? That's less then 1 month average salary in EU.
>>
>>1586512
Expecting a 600% ROI is certainly highly delusional.

Listen, when it comes to passive income the number 1 rule is you gotta have money to make money. Realistically your €140 investment will net you will net you something like €10 on the financial market in one year and that's being very optimistic and disregarding any kind of fee. That's orders of magnitude away from your €680 goal.

Seriously your best and safest bet at making €680 in a year is putting that money away in your savings account and get a part time job for a month or two.
>>
>>1586536
Stop talking sense, you know OP doesn't actually want to do any work.
>>
>>1586419
that will be worth $150 soon
>>
>>1586555
I think that's a bit too optimistic. It was 0.32$ yesterday, 0.36$ now. Or that statement was sarcastic?
>>
Buy bitcoin
>>
>>1586136
Don't listen to him and do your own research before buying any coin that is not bitcoin.
Regarding bitcoin, it's always going up so just buy some and they will be worth more in a year.
Get into trade ONLY if you are very comfortable with losing your money because you probably will on your first trading attempts.
>>
>>1586136
Also 600% gains ARE possible but also are risky. The benefits obviously outweigh the risks if it's not your rent money and you are at least a bit intelligent.
>>
>>1587755
>I think that's a bit too optimistic.

ur dumb
>>
>>1587821
It might be 150$, but not so soon. Maybe in a year or so.
>>
>>1587799
Of course I did some digging before buying. A lot of people are saying that WAVES is rocketing and will worth alot in the future. I hope they are correct. Anyway, I only sacrificed 3 beers and pack of cigarettes for those coins.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.