[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Worst board on the site. Especially because of the anti

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1439732964586.jpg (102KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
1439732964586.jpg
102KB, 600x849px
ITT: Worst board on the site. Especially because of the anti-crypto faggots and the idiots who yell some random coin nobody cares about.

https://www.worldcoinindex.com
Can't even bother to make a coin-watching thread.

Anyway the crypto weather today is stagnating. It seems like Bittrex saw enough action last saturday and sunday, I guess weekends are when everyone is back from work and ready to pump the shit out of the coin of the week.
But as always somewhere on the 8th-11th of November there's going to be another coin of the month just like FLDC and POT. Which coin will it be this time, /biz/? Stop being useless and pathetic poorfags, /biz/. If Notch can do it then so can you.
>>
PEPECASH is obviously the next pump. Need it be more clear? Doge 2.0 with a coin cap
>>
>>1585709
Lol, i agree this is the worst board.

But its the stockmarket traders and shitcoiners like u.

Thanks for the 59th fucking shillcoin bullsit thread faggot...

Sage
>>
>>1585709
>Literally doing the thing he's complaining about

fuck off loser
>>
>>1585709
WAVES on bittrex is another ethereum.

buy now or
s
t
a
y

p
o
o
r
>>
>>1586150
>>1586160
This and that. SAGE
>>
>>1586223
AND THIS FAGGOT.

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
>>
>>1586178
except it's being hacked and its value is plummeting
>>
>>1586588
nonsense.
>>
>>1586599
>nonsense
ok, good luck with your shilling
>>
>>1586619
and good luck with your things too
>>
>>1586621
except I'm not shilling anything
>>
>>1586178
"The code contains malicious functions that allow the Waves developers to execute arbitrary commands. Additionally, we have discovered that the code sends statistics to the Russian government."
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.