[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>le wage cuck >in charge of pretty much my own entire division

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1465744390682.png (64KB, 256x299px) Image search: [Google]
1465744390682.png
64KB, 256x299px
>le wage cuck
>in charge of pretty much my own entire division at company to assist our sales staff
>haven't taken a sick or vacation day since I've been hired
>immediate boss is one of those "1 day at work, 6 days at home cause I'm on salary" type of bosses
>i pretty much do my own thing and occasionally do his work for him
>but I never get yelled at so whatever
>today he decides to take over an element of my job and limit my contact with the sales team
>I should mention that on the 6 days he spends at home, he is near impossible to get a hold of via call or email
>while I'm there 8-5 every weekday to answer phones or emails immediately
>this element of my job he really doesn't understand and requires knowledge of my division to truly explain
>essentially he can give a very basic summary of what I do and not much else
>to use an analogy, picture someone explaining to you "the spanish language is a language used in central and south america"
>and then immediately demanding you start speaking fluent spanish to them
>but what really pisses me off is that this boss has a tendency to throw everybody under the bus once the shit hits the fan
>and once this new sales team member goes out into the field and gets asked to "speak spanish", they're gonna be like "wtf nobody ever taught me this"
>and when "hey boss, weren't you supposed to teach this?" comes up, "oh that's anon's department why didn't he do anything?"
>so I have three choices right now:
>1. cause a stink now and get my boss to hate me for insubordination or whatever
>2. pray that the new sales team member can figure shit out on their own (or quit, but then the next sales team member, etc)
>3. wait until the shit hits the fan and my boss throws me under the bus
>and I really don't see a positive way out of this that keeps me in good graces with everyone at my company even though I did nothing wrong

any advice?
>>
>>1585220
So, you have to learn spanish or what?
>>
explain the situation to immediate bosses boss.
if immediate boss is buddy-buddy with higher ups, you have no way out of this. it's not what you know, but who you know types of deals. bite the bullet and start updating your resume.
>>
>>1585228
you have to learn how to read a somewhat complicated document that I generate.

It's not fucking rocket science to understand but he doesn't bother learning how to read them and hasn't even asked me to print out a sample to go over with the sales team member which proves he has no idea what the fuck he's doing
>>
>>1585234
I doubt I'll get fired over it but going to immediate bosses boss would be 1. cause a stink now

there have been conspiracies I've been informed of amongst the 3rd level bosses to start looking more seriously into the "1 day at work, 6 days off" schedule so THEY can bring it to big boss's attention
>>
>>1585220
So your firm is moving to South America?
>>
>>1585220
you need to cover your ass in case shit hits the fan

if you know what problem these sales people will run into, and you know what you will be getting blamed for (even if its not your fault) then the solution is easy:

you need to make some kind of record that shows you made yourself available, or made the training available - did something to show that you've pre-empted the problem that the sales people had

so maybe you send your boss and the sales team an email saying (politely) that if people need training to understand the documents to come and ask you and you will then help them

hope you get what i mean. just think like a lawyer and leave a paper trail showing that you did all your responsibilities ahead of time
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.