[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's this guy that offered me a position to work for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: taxi-driver.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
taxi-driver.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
There's this guy that offered me a position to work for uber...

Should i do it?
I'm quite the miserable person right now and i don't have any real qualifications
>>
no. you're not qualified for it. don't embarrass yourself.
>>
are you qualified to drive a car?
>>
>>1584866
Yes
I'm just not very sure about the payment since it's mostly freelancer.
I mean, if people don't need my services i will literally earn nothing
>>
If have nothing better to do, it's okay, but you need to keep in mind the taxes and vehicle expenses.

After you take that out, you end up making $5 to $10 hr.

It's only good if you live in a city and usually just Fridays and Saturdays. But I have heard some guys make $150 - $200 in a day. That's before vehicle expenses though. Gas, tires, maintenance, etc...
>>
>>1584854
Look at income taxes related to this.

If you're a freelancer, you are basically a personal contractor. You get hit hard on taxes. I don't know the specifics but look it up. Sock away as much money as you can and pay in quarters so you're not hit hard come tax time.

To be honest, Uber is more like a hobby job, not a get rich job(trust me...you won't get rich.) It's like the old guy in the neighborhood that stocks shelves at the supermarket on Tuesdays and Thursdays just to keep on..but he isn't getting wealthy on 8.35 an hour.
>>
Are you talking to me?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.