[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's 7am and the premarket isn't open yet stock prices

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160130_184628.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160130_184628.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
It's 7am and the premarket isn't open yet stock prices are changing. How the fuck is this happening?
>>
>>1583876
It starts at 7 eastern, aka 6am where you are
>>
File: 1420223090080.jpg (165KB, 640x610px) Image search: [Google]
1420223090080.jpg
165KB, 640x610px
>>1583918
>It starts at 7 eastern
Wow
>>
>>1584360
The nasdaq trading schedule site says 4am eastern. I'm aware that elsewhere it says that it starts at 8am eastern. I see three different answers to the question when i google it now...please enlighten us o wise one
>>
>>1584408
>The nasdaq trading schedule site says 4am eastern
I'd love to see that.
So trading starts at 1AM in Los Angeles?
You don't really believe this, do you?
>>
>>1584427
>Pre-Market Trading Hours from 4:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
>Market Hours from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
>After-Market Hours from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.

http://www.nasdaq.com/about/trading-schedule.aspx
>>
>>1584437
It has to do with how you define "trading hours".
Depending on your level of access, whether you can place trades or not is up to your broker. Some people are restricted to a standard 6.5 hour day, on the low end.
The fact that trading is occurring notwithstanding.
>>
>>1584465
But any trading can affect the listed price, right? Which is what this thread is about
>>
>>1584479
Correct.
Trading outside of established hours tends to be risky though, which is why many brokerages feel they're protecting their clients by restricting the practice.
>>
>>1584497

lol at this broker ambassador right here.

pre market and after market is what it's all about.

See that good publications that will put a certain stock to the moon? You and u'r fucktards friends won't access that trade because results came before market or after. you will be stuck with +10% at opening and realize that you can only speculate on compagnies earnings.

So if by protecting their custumors you wanna say "fuck'em big so we can cash it out" you are correct.

saying it's "risky" is bullshit (and fucking gay), day trading is also """"risky""""
>>
>>1585715
>pre market and after market is what it's all about.
Yeah, those are "established hours", dumbfuck.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.