[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have recently found myself unemployed, but I need £200/$250/week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: KtYutQr.jpg (142KB, 952x629px) Image search: [Google]
KtYutQr.jpg
142KB, 952x629px
I have recently found myself unemployed, but I need £200/$250/week to pay for rent and food and so on.

Is there some way I can earn this basic income from home without going back to the office?

>pic related, my dream work environment
>>
>>1583737

Unemployment should get you £900 at least
>>
>>1583739

I have too much by way of savings/current studies/self-respect for the dole
>>
>>1583739

I've always heard Britain is a welfare state.

Aware me
>>
>>1583741

It is, but you don't qualify for what we call 'unemployment benefit' if you are in current study or have savings over a certain number of £££.

I am a part-time student and saved a load of cash in my years as a civil service office drone.
>>
>>1583748
>in current study or have savings over a certain number of £££

1) scholarship

2) the govt doesn't or shouldn't know/care how much money you have. Only income.

If this is really an issue, move your dosh to Switzerland or Austria.
>>
>>1583758

While I appreciate your sentiment, I would rather avoid sucking on the government teat. Besides, job centres (where you attend weekly to acquire dole money) are possibly the most depressing places in the kingdom.
>>
You could start a business?

Might be hard if you you are that retarded though...
>>
>>1583805

I'm not particularly retarded. Have achieved to a reasonable degree at school, work and university.
>>
where abouts in the UK?
>>
>>1583760
>job centres are possibly the most depressing places in the kingdom.

Correct. Walking into a piss stained office built in the 60s and mingling with malodorous barely sentient troglodytes only to realise that you are no better than them, you are in the same boat, you are their equal, you are fucking scum and deserve every bit of condescension, ridicule and disgust levied against you. If you had any decency you would end it, you would put yourself out of your misery. The constant itching knowledge that you can only maintain your pathetic existence at the expense of people who make enough to donate to institutionalised charity should be motivation enough to fire that bullet into your worthless fucking face. But you won't, because you don't have a shred of decency or honour in the repulsive bloated sack of shit you call a body. You are everything wrong with western civilisation and will inevitably contribute to its demise. You are nothing. You are filth. You are scum.

t. wagecuck
>>
>>1583830

London

>>1583935

Agreed. This is why I put lots of money aside; to avoid ever having to claim benefits.
>>
>>1583952
why did you leave the civil service..
>>
>>1583952
>london

there are hostels that are average 10 pounds a night if you don't care about privacy. I'm american and stayed in one with a bunch of long term people while traveling. They were all very friendly.
>>
You can always suck dick or puss for money.
>>
>>1584654

Because I didn't want to work in a kafkaesque nightmare as the only white person on my team
>>
>>1584815
bloody hell, is it that bad in londonistan? anyway in all seriousness you should have some "transferable" skills
>>
>>1584960

I do have such skills, but what I'm hoping for is the ability to earn 10 grand a year sitting in my living room.

Surely the Internet has some way by which people can be employed?

I'm not exactly hoping to be rolling in cash; less get rich quick more support yourself slowly.
>>
>>1583814
Why don't you use your university degree to get a job?
>>
>>1584974

I understand that I could get a job. Indeed I have done so many times. However the point of this thread is to ask how/whether I can financially support myself from home.
>>
>>1585017
Yes. Start your own business
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.