[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a femboy and i was thinking in selling my used panties online.Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: emoji-panties-money_large.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
emoji-panties-money_large.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
Im a femboy and i was thinking in selling my used panties online.Do you guys think that would work or does that only work for girls.My buisness plan is promoting myself on craigslist and shipping them.
>>
it will work but if it works for you is a different story. success is based on your effort.
>>
I posted an ad yesterday but all i get is guys that want me to meet in person and i dont know want to do that.I dont where else to promote my panties besides craigslist ;(
>>
it takes more than 1 day to make a business.
you need to take this more seriously if you want it to bring in revenue.
act like a panty buyer and you'll soon discover other networks where people are facilitating the trade of panties.
>>
Yea i guess, ill have to keep on trying
>>
there are a few ama reddit threads about panty sellers. do some research. you'll need to learn how not to get tricked into doing a meeting where customer has no money and wastes your time.

iirc most meet irl and it loses its awkwardacity after the first few times. be clear in the ad there's no funny business during the exchange.

the alternative is to set up ecommerce site or sell on panty-seller websites and forfiet a cut of the profit to them. you gain the anonymity and don't have to leave the house except to go to the post office.

if it were me i would set up an ecommerce site and post ads all over CL. in email correspondence i would send people to the site where they can buy panties online to be shipped to them, or pay a tax for me to personally deliver it.
>>
Sounds good thanks :)
>>
>>1583666
Buy an ad on /hm/ or /cm/
>>
>>1583666
Pics to confirm quality femboy pls
>>
>>1583747 i only post to advertise my panties and im not allowed to that here
>>
>>1583733 i might do that
>>
If you went on Chaturbate and built up a fanbase who know you are what you say you are it might work.
>>
>>1583666
You need an audience. No one wants to jack off to some random panties. Find a site and do regular cam shows. Sell panties on the side.
>>
>>1583666
I don't see it working. You're still gonna smell like a guy even if you look like a fuckable girl. I've actually sold my cummed in boxers on craigslist a couple of times and I think it was succesful because I'm straight and a bear( or at least that's what some lesbian I know keeps saying). Then again you're basically a living fetish so you may have a nice niche there
>>
>>1584711 i think they dont care if i smell like a guy, as long as they know im a femboy.My problem is that all the people ive talked to want to meet with me in person.And who knows what kind of weirdo i might encounter
>>
>>1584759
business is all about taking risks and getting out of your comfort zone.

if you always do what you've always done, you will always get what you've always got.
>>
>>1584759
REDDIT
E
D
D
I
T

go on /r/femboys or /r/gayboysgonewild or /r/sissies and sell to your hearts content.

there even is a subreddit for women selling panties. try posting there and see if any degenerates want to buy boy panties
>>
>>1583666

Lookup woocommerce.
>>
>>1584711
if they know he's a guy then they're going to want guy musk

can you still sell panties on ebay? most people want a pic of you wearing them for proof. good luck OP
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.