[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have to put your savings into one shitcoin* because an evil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: crypto-chips[1].jpg (407KB, 1803x1020px) Image search: [Google]
crypto-chips[1].jpg
407KB, 1803x1020px
You have to put your savings into one shitcoin* because an evil genie said so.

Which do you invest in, and why?

*Shitcoin defined as anything below $.01.
>>
Trumpcoin
>>
monero
>>
All of them. Diversification.
>>
Waves

DYOR
>>
>>1582568
Ripple, or dgb
>>
XDN or DGB

>>1582572
>below $.01
Found the illiterate.
>>
>>1582568
xrp for sure
>>
File: OneCoinfallz.jpg (110KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
OneCoinfallz.jpg
110KB, 400x400px
OneCoin hahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahh
Can't wait to Tuna Ruja Ignatova's Mackerel ahahahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahFuckin' Scammers
>>
>>1582568
XRP

Safe play
>>
XST - Stealthcoin

Ww-wwait, you sneaky bastard. There is no such thing as "long-term" investment with shitcoins. Every shitcoin is a pump & dump scheme, even bitcoin.

You need to always have a large amount of money available at all hours in order to catch the rockets otherwise you won't stand a chance waiting 2 years to lose 80% of your cash because you invested in the wrong coin. Even if you did invest in the right one, it is very unlikely they'll give you 10,000x gains like bitcoin. The most you'll make is 10-100x gains from coins like Nautilus if you bought 3 months earlier and then checked every hour like a maniac when the peak was hit at its absolute maximum before it dumped.

Sorry but that's how bitcoin trading works. Forget everything you learned about stocks trading, it's bullshit.
The real money comes from insanely quick pump & dumps.
>>
>>1582569
>
>>
its retarded to dump all into one coin.
spread it all across multiple coins. it's the only way you stand a chance at profiting.
>>
Ripple.
I've made 300% profit on it.
>>
BURST, it dosnt cost hundreds of $ in electricity to mine. When it cokes to crypto... miners are the ones in charge.

For those who dont know, BURST uses empty hard drive space to mine through an algorithm
>>
WAVES on bittrex.

It is the coin that is about to do an ethereum. ie. 20- 40X gains in a few months.

either buy some or sit and watch.
>>
>>1584480
dudes waves is shit. sasha is a liar.
I bought in ICO and he promised to put up sellwalls but no he didn't and the price tanked.

Don't buy waves..
>>
>>1582867
Monero, DGD, ETH, FCT. Literally everyone of these have given me 1000x gains lol
>>
>>1584534
Sasha is money laundering with Waves.
It is going to be full profit.
The Russian Mafia is getting they crime money cleaned with Waves.

Buy Waves and get high profit.
>>
>>1584534
are you mentally ill? do you think just because you bought an ICO you deserve instant money?

no. you buy ICO to pay for development. when the development is done you hopefully have something that is worth more than you paid for it.

how can you expect a profit on your ICO buy when the development was only just starting? do you not think with logic?

sacha never promised you personally anything. stop lying to yourself and sour graping waves even at this early stage. now is the time to get back in and support the project properly not just look for your fast buck based on something you feel was promised.

grow up and buy some waves.
>>
>>1584534
yes...don't buy waves and stay poor
>>
File: afuckingcun.jpg (158KB, 1200x1198px) Image search: [Google]
afuckingcun.jpg
158KB, 1200x1198px
>>1584564
stop shilling waves buy XDN faggot
>>
>>1584716
>buy some shit that's going nowhere
>or buy waves which will be $3 soon...

hmm
>>
>>1584716
I have bought Fantomcoin. If XDN has success it's going to pump a lot due to low supply and the fact it's bottomed. Get on my level anon
>>
I wait until friday and buy a FUCKTON of zcash.
>>
>>1584858
>buying the top
>>
>>1584790
Waves is shit
>>
>>1584846
Not really xdn is where its at senpai
>>
>>1584884
you'll see

>>1584881
Waves will be the biggest altcoin in a couple of months, bigger than even Ethereum
>>
>>1584886
Top fucking kek
>>
>>1582569
This
>>
>>1582573
can you read dumbass
>>
>>1584538
POST YOUR TRANSACTION HISTORY NOW OR SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
AMP
>>
>>1582569
fpbp
>>
ZCash soon?
>>
>>1584886
"The code contains malicious functions that allow the Waves developers to execute arbitrary commands. Additionally, we have discovered that the code sends statistics to the Russian government."
>>
>>1586528
yeah purely as a pump and dump. do you realize there's no way to reliably check total zcash supply?

>bug in code allows user to generate 1,000,000,000 new coins
>nobody knows
>>
>>1586797
FUD

I'm about to make 100 grand out of waves.
>>
File: 1477262504491.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1477262504491.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
>>1586797
>trying this hard
it's never going to go down ever again anon, give it up. If you buy it now you'll still make at least 20x
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.