[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey biz. What's the most effective method to get sales?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (23KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 384x384px
Hey biz. What's the most effective method to get sales?

I'm a local newspaper selling cheap advertising space.

would it be best to:
a. email business
B. Cold call business
C. Visit business in person
D. Advertise the fuck out of it on Facebook etc.
>>
Pick one and get good at it.
>>
>>1581904
>a. email business
can be done in mass and will frequently get replies
>B. Cold call business
cant be done in mass but will have a higher acceptance rate if you arent autistic
>>
>>1581933
You think cold calls are effective with charisma?
>>
>>1581933
Thanks anon.
Don't wanna get ahead of myself but I think my product should be pretty easy to get interest. I'm cheap, and have a huge social media following.
Just a matter of which will get the most sales for me
>>
Bump, any more advice?
>>
Rescue bump
>>
>>1581904
Last time I went to advertise in a local newspaper, it was ridiculously expensive. They wanted $200 for a 20-word classified ad that would run 3 days. Could you, I don't know, try pricing realistically?
>>
>>1581904
My grandmother is actually an ad woman for a newspaper. She has a list of companies that she calls frequently, and writes a list of who they are and what they like. It's funny reading the notes, because many of them just say "Idiot!", so she wont call them again. She says she's very used to the "no"s, but it varies greatly on stupid shit like what day of the week it is. If monday is bad, tuesday is good etc.

She calls, leaves messages and sends e-mails. She also has client meetings. She works on commission and is fairly well off, even though nobody buys newspapers anymore.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.