[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just started my first job out of college and got my first CC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Reserve-Card-Art.jpg (24KB, 830x400px) Image search: [Google]
Reserve-Card-Art.jpg
24KB, 830x400px
I just started my first job out of college and got my first CC to build credit, a Sapphire Preferred card.

I though about applying for a Sapphire Reserve card but assumed my credit of 675 would be too low. I make $96,000/year though. Would my salary have been enough to get me approved?
>>
>>1581826

>falling for the credit meme
>>
>>1581827
>being too poor to get approved
>>
>>1581826

start off with chase sapphire preferred, your credit is mediocre income doesn't matter
>>
>>1581831

>being so poor you have to rely on credit cards
>>
>>1581831
income isn't taken into consideration for credit.

Credit literally exists for people too poor to buy stuff anyway.
>>
>>1581860
itt: fags that don't know how credit cards work and that you can avoid interest.
>>
>>1581827
>Not having a credit card for extra buyer protection and getting 1-5% rewards for spending on what you'd buy anyway
>Paying interest

I make a couple grand a year just buying stuff for other people and having them pay me back in cash or just day to day spend. Literally no effort, totally free money
>>
>>1581878

Until they don't pay you back.
>>
>>1581826
try /r9k/.
>>
>>1581881
Lol I'm not friends with poor people, if I don't get cash on the spot I don't pay
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>1581884

But you're an idiot, which means your friends are likely idiots as well.
>>
>>1581889
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
Just apply. Instead of making this post you could have used that time to apply. It literally costs no money. They will let u know in ~1 week if u get approved. Pro tip don't get Amex
>>
>>1581971
I already got the Sapphire.
>>
>>1581826
>not getting the reserve
>probably paying the annual fee for no foreign transaction fees
>not just getting the freedom because you don't travel that much
>being this retarded

Bro, the reserve is $450 but you can easily get $300 back from eating out every year then using your credit to do some cool shit. The benefits are nice.

Pay it off every month and you'll be fine.
>>
Are you really going to spend/travel enough to justify the annual fee?
>>
>>1581884
>if I don't get cash on the spot I don't pay
Let me get this straight.

You buy things for people with your credit card that they could buy with their own money?
>>
>>1582028
yeah, like a split meal bill or amazon orders since i already have prime and they're too cheap to buy their own membership
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.