[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any suggestions how to deal with an eBay scammer and their shitty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: ebay-logo-scam[1].jpg (16KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
ebay-logo-scam[1].jpg
16KB, 500x275px
Any suggestions how to deal with an eBay scammer and their shitty seller support? Nothing adds up, there's tons of evidence on my end, but I've spoken with several eBay reps who have literally told me there is nothing I can do.

I have an eBay storefront that is several years old with around 2000 feedback, 100% positive. The suspected scammer is less than a month old with only 1 feedback. They are domestic, so no int'l b/s here.

A couple weeks ago, I sold a Macbook Pro and a Macbook Air on the same day. Shipped them both on the same day. The MBP buyer (suspected scammer) claims to have received the MBA instead. I've messaged the MBA buyer to see if they were mixed up also, but its been over a week without a response. These are the first and only Macbooks I have ever sold.

A MBP weighs a couple pounds more than the MBA. I've checked my shipping receipts from the post office, and going by the weight alone, they do match with the correct shipping addresses.

The MBA I sold was a 2013 model with a blue protective cover installed. The scammer has provided pictures that show a 2014 model, different serial numbers than mine, and they did not receive a protective cover.

I've called eBay support no less than 4 times in the past week, and every person tells me I have to offer a refund. The last rep I spoke to literally told me that there is no way I could win this case unless the buyer admitted to lying about the item. No amount of documentation or evidence would help decide in my favor. Any of my inquires about the absurdity of the situation were dismissed and I was told "this is just the risk you take selling on eBay"

What the hell can I do? None of this makes any sense.
>>
Sold a segway on ebay to a guy 1000 miles away. It worked, I tested it before I sent it to him. He said it was broken, he got all the money back from paypal that I had already spent on my mortage. Immediately put me over 1k in debt. It has been two years and the segway was NEVER returned.

This debt caused a divorce and forced me to lose my children.

If I ever find this scammer I will kill him with my hands.
>>
File: 1407666198845.png (34KB, 675x694px) Image search: [Google]
1407666198845.png
34KB, 675x694px
>>1581707
>>
>>1581707

how the hell do you ship a segway?

I would go to his house and kick his teeth in
>>
>>1581707
>over 1k in debt

>debt caused a divorce and forced me to lose my children

Hahhaaahahaahahahaaaaaahahaahahaha
>>
>>1582160
its stale /biz/ pasta
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.