[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We have webdevs on biz don't we? Why aren't we doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: _20161021_014534.jpg (158KB, 768x1019px) Image search: [Google]
_20161021_014534.jpg
158KB, 768x1019px
We have webdevs on biz don't we?

Why aren't we doing something like this to get rich?
>>
Well?
>>
>>1581619
No ones come up with a solid plan that won't land us in jail.

>t.webdev
>>
>>1581619

Why don't you learn web development and do it?

I'm busy with my high paying job and legitimate apps
>>
Were scamming non-profits. K?

Leave us alone.
>>
>>1581619
>Why aren't we doing something like this to get rich?
Because there are much easier ways that won't end in you becoming currency for the AB.
>>
>>1581915
>Because there are much easier ways that won't end in you becoming currency for the AB.

Like what?

And why not join the AB instead? Just shank a black your first day on the block and you'll be good
>>
>>1581921
Please clarify.
Are you disputing the idea that there aren't easier ways to achieve wealth than defrauding people in a tax return scheme?
Or do believe that you, personally, aren't able to achieve any of them?
>>
>>1581945
>Are you disputing the idea that there aren't easier ways to achieve wealth than defrauding people in a tax return scheme?

I'd imagine this to be one of the easiest.

All he did was defraud 108 people and made almost $500,000. it said a single false tax return can yield ~$5000. Do one of those every 2 days and that's like $50k/month. Curious to hear what other crime is safer that doesn't require massive setup and expertise.
>>
>>1581949
>what other crime is safer
You specified solutions that require crime?
My bad, I must have misread your post.
>>
>>1581961
Yes I omitted that part by accident.

But yes what else do you believe to be safer? It's practically an average American household's monthly income a pop.

Tell me that isn't fantastic money...
>>
>>1581961
Awaiting your response
>>
>>1581977
>>1581963

This guy got caught, what makes you think you won't?
>>
>>1581963
>what else do you believe to be safer?
That's criminal in nature? I really couldn't say.

But don't you think if what you're describing is really safe, you wouldn't have heard about it?
As opposed to, you know, hearing the charges leveled against the perpetrators described by a prosecutor in a news piece?
>>
>>1581986
I suppose we could build on the idea?

Perhaps add our own spin to it?
>>
>>1581998
I wouldn't go down that path.
Risk/reward for criminal endeavors works the same as it does in the markets. That is, only a massive amount of risk will net you a equivalent gains.
Generally, the risk comes from the fact that the government will do everything in its power to severely punish any perpetrators, in order to discourage anyone else from attempting something similar.
Check out the penalties for counterfeiting and related crimes, for examples.
>>
>>1582031
>Risk/reward for criminal endeavors works the same as it does in the markets. That is, only a massive amount of risk will net you a equivalent gains.
>Generally, the risk comes from the fact that the government will do everything in its power to severely punish any perpetrators, in order to discourage anyone else from attempting something similar.

Why have people literally guilty of stealing $100m+ gotten a relatively light slap on the wrists?

I remember on /biz/ a while back we were even discussing a wikipedia + news story of a guy who stole ~$100m and got 5 years in min security prison, only ordered to pay like $8million in fines and got to keep the rest.
>>
>>1582043
>we were even discussing a wikipedia + news story
I'm guessing you'll have trouble locating this story.
So someone has $100 million stolen from them, yet somehow only wants $8 million of it back?
That's pretty generous, to put it ridiculously mildly.
>>
>>1582051
>So someone has $100 million stolen from them, yet somehow only wants $8 million of it back?

Numerous victims. Biggest one was probably banks and their insurance, which didn't want the whole thing back (or couldn't for whatever reason).

I know it sounds like bs but i've heard much of the same from my country for people going down on fraud charges. They only pay a relatively low portion of their fraudeulently obtained income.

I'll search archive for the story.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.