[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, sup /biz/. So I was watching this /biz/ related vid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1474204969373.gif (863KB, 277x300px) Image search: [Google]
1474204969373.gif
863KB, 277x300px
Alright, sup /biz/. So I was watching this /biz/ related video about British faggots buying luxury items for their not so hard earned money. The only guy that stood out was this black dude, here's the link. https://youtu.be/TkiQeAOcJQw?t=30m25s
Now, can anyone tell me what he's actually doing based on what they show of his screen? Looks like he's investing in currencies? I really can't tell, I've just been in the stockmarket for a week.
>>
>>1579632
>I've just been in the stockmarket for a week
What have you bought so far?
>>
>>1579639
I've bought shares in 3 stocks so far, all Swedish companies dealing with oil and energy. (I'm a Swecuck). A friend recommended them for me and I've profited a small sum from them. But what I was interested in is what the black guy is actually buying in the video, to me it looks like he's investing in currencies or something.
>>
>>1579632
At what point in the video? I'm not going to watch 45 minutes of this shit
>>
>>1579668
Sorry, the link seemingly failed, the part I'm referring to is 30 minutes and 25 seconds into the video. They showcase the black dude when he's "at work".
>>
>>1579671
At 31:09 it looks like forex binary options.
>>
>>1579758
Alright, he said that he made 1000 pounds in 15 minutes on that shit. Why isn't that that a thing then? I've literally never heard of it before.
>>
>>1580983
> trading without learning first

You're doing it wrong, go to investopedia, read about all the "tools" (options, forex, stocks, etc) and strategies, learn to trade !!! in simulations !!! then when you're confident you won't lose all your money go and carefully trade.

Next you're gonna tell me you blindly followed your friends advice without doing any financial analyses yourself of the stocks you bought.
>>
>>1580987
Yes I've read up a bit about options and stocks, etc. However, this forex binary options stuff legitimately seems like a scam. If you google forex binary options, like tens of thousands of Pajeet-tier websites comes up. Is there actually a legitimate stock-bank that hosts these forex binary options or what's the deal with them? And, yeah I actually followed my friends advice blindly, but that's mainly because I invested only like 200 bucks and that's not really a lot in my opinion.
>>
>>1579632
he's not actually trading anything. if yes it's only for show and the losses he makes are more than made up for by what he actually earns his money from: scamming people into subscribing to his "market signals" or following his affiliate links. the guy sounds like a complete retard and that's because he is. he only is the front for those binary trading websites that want people just like him to sign up and lose all their money there. that's why they pick a guy like him who dumb people can sympathize with. if he can do it, why can't I?
>>
>>1580996
But they blur out all the details from his screens. You can clearly see that he made tons of cash really fast though, through forex binary trading. From what I can tell there's no advertising any sites or something like that, they just show what he has done to make money. I could actually make out what site he was using though, it was opteck. com. Which is a huge scam site according to thousands of people online.
>>
>>1580999
they show what he tells them how he made his money. with forex he could get lucky once and make a lot of money fast, and that's what he likely showed them. the people making the movie probably have no clue about any of that, so it's easy to fool them. it's just not possible to consistently make a lot of money with that stuff and if you have a look at his twitter or his website you'll find that what he actually wants to sell people
>>
I recently read this book.
<
This nigga here was doing this back in the 1920's - selling dodgy info on horses, then stocks.

He was called 'The Jackal of Wall Street'
-sound familiar?
>>
File: MyAdventures.jpg (84KB, 394x600px) Image search: [Google]
MyAdventures.jpg
84KB, 394x600px
>>1581016
Fucking he'll, this book -
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.