[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys is Trumpcoin still the go-to investment on /biz/? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: _20161020_232742.jpg (72KB, 768x870px) Image search: [Google]
_20161020_232742.jpg
72KB, 768x870px
Hey guys is Trumpcoin still the go-to investment on /biz/?

I finally got my paycheck from Wendys and I'm considering investing in this coin.

I was analyzing it before and it seems to have strong fundamentals. I can really see trumpcoin becoming the worldbank currency.

Thoughts? Should I buy the dip or wait a little longer?
>>
Whats the ratio of people buying to people selling? And how high is the volume?
The dip isnt in sight. There are a number of artificial PnD trying to happen but cant quite make it.
If it does happen, youll see it being

shilled on here the same way pot or etherium were
>>
>>1578996
It won't be.

The person who shilled both ETH and POT is not interested in trump coin.

I know because that person was me.
>>
>>1578996

Wow poeple actually take this shit seriousy
>>
Next coin i will be shilling is Waves. You might as well sell everything and buy Waves now because nothing else will stand a chance
>>
>>1578996
You mean Trumpcoins wont become the world bank currency???
>>
>>1579002

That's right.
>>
I fucking told you tards months ago this was a dumb shitcoin and even worse, it's using the Trump name (his brand) without Donald Trump's permission.

I made a fuckton of profit at the beginning and dumped my coins.
>>
>>1578998
With a market cap of $24 million and a price of 24 cents per coin Waves is bound for a massive pump
>>
>>1579002
>>1579034
What makes this coin better than all the other ones shilled on biz?
>>
>>1578989
Strong fundementals my ass. It has absolutely nothing of value, no retailers use it, no assets, not even a competent dev team

Signal pls go
>>
>>1579083
That was the joke.png.exe.tiff.scr
>>
Can't believe no one is talking about Plutons, NFC payments using bitcoin is fuckin awesome.

Not to mention the huge spikes (huge buy ins)
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/pluton/
>>
Buy NAUT, you're welcome.
>>
>>1579101
What platforms use PLU?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.