[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one plan to find a millionaire woman who will let you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1471546354454.png (709KB, 595x602px)
1471546354454.png
709KB, 595x602px
How does one plan to find a millionaire woman who will let you live with her as a pleasure pet in return for your unquestioning obedience and loyalty to her?
>>
>>1577944
They're usually older than 65.
>>
or asian and bat shit ugly, not the sexy asians...
>>
>>1577944

Easy dude, just go hang out where old rich women hang out, often times at ritzy hotel pools in resort towns.

Make sure you have a good body, innocent face, and decent conversation.

Ah, being a teenager was fun and lucrative.
>>
>>1577944
supply vs. demand

there is a small supply of millionaire women.
there is a great demand for them.
you would be competing against too many good looking, successful men.
also women don't want a pleasure pet for any extended period of time.
>>
>>1577944
>unquestioning obedience and loyalty to her?
If there's one thing that I can say women almost *universally* hate, it's that. They want a guy who can dump them and pick up a girl 5 years younger the same day, any day of the week.
>>
>>1578229
>>1578248
My strategy is winning a foreign (probably American) millionairess with the enigmatic charm of somebody who is slightly awkward and from an obscure part of the UK.
>>
>>1578342
Are you fit or otter mode?
>>
>>1577944
Like any other woman: Be smart, funny, or able to fuck people up.
Or even better, some combination of these three.
Screw that "pleasure pet" shit, any woman who wants that isn't going to keep you around very long.
>>
>>1577944
Be interesting and a great conversationalist.
Dress like a pimp or a 1960's Bauhaus enthusiast.
Become well connected and liked in the art and fashion communities in your city.
Memorize every cool cocktail bar, live music venue, restaurant and what times they're open. (read the weekend/lifestyle supplements of the financial papers and follow the right blogs to know where is cool in your city)

That's literally all there is to it.
>>
Or instead of taking all that time trying to find one millionaire for life, go from one rich woman to another for a short amount of time each.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.