[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You got 10mill USD, you own nothing else. Where do you move what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2

File: 1476856393951.jpg (86KB, 656x524px) Image search: [Google]
1476856393951.jpg
86KB, 656x524px
You got 10mill USD, you own nothing else. Where do you move what do you do with your newly acquired cash?
>>
>>1577763
create a god society in africa, duhh
>>
>>1577763
Buy bonds. Live off the interest. Travel around until I see most of the world.
>>
>>1577788
will do thx
>>
>>1577763
>buy decent but not extravagant home in Seattle (where I live now)
>split up a couple million between family members
>donate a couple million to charity
>invest the rest in a combination of real estate, stocks and bonds
>live off the investment income, hopefully allowing the nest egg to increase with inflation
>>
>>1577795
np bro ttyl
>>
>>1577763
Research where to find 18 year old hookers, best stock, low risk. Move near there, rent hookers, play Warcraft, work out. Live.
>>
>>1577987
asia
>>
>>1577763
Get surgery to look like that and move to, I dunno, Australia?
>>
>>1577880
You are such a faggot
>>
build an empire
>>
>>1577763
Go live somewhere cheap. Put money in low risk investments and live of interest.
>>
File: 7547654.png (206KB, 232x334px) Image search: [Google]
7547654.png
206KB, 232x334px
put ~20% down on a normal ass ~$100,000 home

hide ~$500,000 in mutual funds, use half of returns to pay above the mortgage in two years and pay less than buying it outright

keep ~$12,000 liquid in checking account, maybe have half in CD

the other 9.5+ million USD would be
>discount cash flows
>allocate capital

and be a billionaire within the decade

not that hard
>>
>>1577763

buy small house in the woods, live off of muni bond interest. do my best to never speak to another person ever again.

hang out with the dogs all day
>>
>pay off my parents mortgage and car loans
>buy my brother a home
>help out anyone that has helped me out throughout my life
>invest in mutual funds, individual stocks and bonds
>travel the world with dividend payments
>once I'm done traveling buy a mansion and live as the most interesting man in the world.
>>
buy like 30 well picked studio apartments and one house for myself and live comfily off rentcucks and buy more apartments with the profit. then become donald trump
>>
>>1577763
Buy property in Panama. Rent to Venezuelan refugee women. If they don't pay, they will have to pay me with their ass.
>>
>take 3 million
buy investment properties in nice places, travel and live all over the world

>take 3 million
invest in portfolio that gets 5% return
100k salary after taxes for ongoing costs, life expenses

>rest of money
entrepreneurship
>>
>>1577880

Spot the idiot
>>
>>1577987
>where to find 18 year old hookers

You mean every city in the world?
>>
>>1578663
Hookers always lie about their age is the problem. Had a hooker claiming to be 18 and she looked to be in her 30s. I think only Asian hookers can pull off looking youthful.
>>
Move in with Hugh Heffner and get the party started.
>>
10 million won't go far if you're not very careful. Will probably put away 1million away in gold or in the swiss bank as emergency savings. Another million for prostitutes.

Then buy a small house with barred windows and a Tesla car. Outfit the house with solar powered panels on roof for electricity. Whatever money I have left over will be for travel and fun.
>>
>>1578684
>Then, after a month, return to poverty because you donated all your money to aids research hoping they would find a cure within your lifetime.
>Die just before they find it.
>It was someone else that you didn't donate to.
>>
>>1577763
As someone who is actually in a similar situation... it's tough...

It's easy to have all these ideas when you don't actually have the money, but when you have it, it's extremely fucking stressful, and the decisions you make actually have an outcome.

I currently have;
- 300k in gold/silver
- 1m in diversified managed portfolio
- 450k in vanguard ETFs
- 200k in bitcoin
- 1.2m in property (2 avg. australian houses)
- 650k cash

I can't even begin to explain how stressed out I am about this.

The economy is in the shitter, and I do not feel safe at all. There's plenty of things that could happen that could see my wealth collapse.

Good luck OP.
>>
>>1578703
>10 million won't go far if you're not very careful.
>Another million for prostitutes.

guess it's not going very far for you.
>>
>>1578733
When traveling it is all about food and prostitutes so yea with that much it won't go far.
>>
>>1578746
No thanks, I have plenty of sex while travelling, and I dont have to pay for it.
>>
>>1578790
That requires drinking and going to clubs. I don't like drinking or dancing. Did all that crap during my college days and waking up feeling like shit. Got it all out my system and too old for that crap anyway.
>>
>>1578793
I don't mean to sound judgmental, but how do you enjoy sex with someone who you know doesn't want to be having sex with you?
>>
>>1578860
I'm middle aged so my views might be different from people that are younger. I want young pussy basically.
>>
>>1577763

>Use 500k to get the good education I could never afford
>2 million to to honor/shut up karma (college funds for a family friend's two grand kids, and retirement for my folks).
>5 million in a living trust to live off the interest while pursuing my own life/business interests.

Done, I hate being a wage slave, and almost got out of it once.
>>
>>1578881

Forgot to add I would use the remaining 2,500,000 to set me up for some of those businesses along with initial life expenses such as lawyer and accountant fees, etc. .
>>
why not just put it all in an index fund? that should get me about 700k a year.
>>
>>1578875
I mean I'm 32, and I enjoy 18 year olds as much as the next guy, but I really just cant see the enjoyment in sex with someone who isn't really into me.

Maybe that'll change as I age.
>>
retire and start a harem in phillippines
>>
>>1578726
>I currently have;
>- 300k in gold/silver
>- 1m in diversified managed portfolio
>- 450k in vanguard ETFs
>- 200k in bitcoin
>- 1.2m in property (2 avg. australian houses)
>- 650k cash

how did you do it?
>>
>>1577763
i'd put half of it in real estate and the other half in gold till i understood what to do with it
>>
>>1577763
> 10mil, no home no car
First, I'd buy a house and a car, and some furniture and food to fill the house with.

After that, blow 1mil on houses in case the economy tanks, and rent them out. Then stick the rest in a fund somewhere and live off the income from that while I pick up random hobbies and educate myself in whatever takes my fancy.
>>
>>1580233
By shitposting.
You can do it too.
>>
>>1580233
By lying on the internet

I would know.

I have 400k in vanguard etfs
250k in bitcoin
600k in a diversified portfolio
3 rental properties
A website with 500000 unique page views per month that generates 14k profit monthly
>>
>buy nice small 500k luxury condo in either Seattle or Portland
>buy small economy car, maybe a tesla
>keep 100k between physical cash, or precious metals
>300k in certificate at bank
>invest remaining 9 mil
>>
>>1580233
I make phone apps as a hobby, one of them went viral over the past few years and made me about 6m in revenue (half paid to tax).

It's winding down now, so I'm stuck on this amount.
>>
>>1577763
i would corner the shitcoin market so i can pump the prices
>>
>>1580379
what app did you develop? i'm envious of you
>>
>>1578726
Anon, I know a guy in Switzerland. If you are looking for asset management, i'll be glad to refer you
>>
>>1578661
>>1578120

>Being this triggered by human altruism
>>
>All most people ITT care to talk about is how they're going to spend it on prostitution and vacation

What this thread proves is that none of you deserve 10 million dollars let alone even .0001% of that
>>
>>1580379

Paid or free?
Android, iPhone, both?
If both, Xamarin?

I don't really believe you but I'm an Android developer but I don't really enjoy doing it on the side very much.
>>
Immediately find a Lawyer and Tax Accountant to set up infrastructure to legally pay as little in taxes as possible & move money out of the country without paying rape tax..

>$1.5 million in New York Rentals
>$1 million in London Rental
>$500k in Domestic property
>500k in Panama Bank Account + $1 million in physical gold bars.
>$3 million to an Investment Portfolio [Stocks/Bonds/ ETFS/Commodities]
>500k to a Hedge Fund
> $1.5 million cash

What I'd spend $1.5 million Cash on:

>Rolex Presidential day date Rose Gold/Audemar Piguets / Pateke Phillipe
>Buy expensive clothes [Tom Ford, Zegna, Ferragamo etc]
>Furnish my home
>Impressing young sluts
>Go to expensive restaurants, lounges & nightclubs frequented by politicians & business people
>Have the cars which match the "image" I am trying to portray to these people; strictly German sedans and two seaters.
>Start an Investment Holding Company
>Refer to myself as owner of said Holding company when asked.
Use my social status to accumulate business & government contacts. Bribe & scheme my way into Government construction, mineral, land, building deals.

I would literally just cultivate friendships using the wealth and worm my way into mineral leases & property development deals
>>
>>1581515
>donating to some scam charity in order to alleviate your white "guilt"

k
>>
>>1581551
>500k to a hedgefund

Lol its 1 mil unless you are family or friend.
>>
>>1577880

lol

>>1581517
>deserve

It's not about what you deserve Anon, it's about what you get. If the first trillionaire overdoses during a drug-fueled, hooker-fucking frenzy, then so be it.
>>
Buy a nice house in Straya and China

Travel world with waifu whilst living between both countries
>>
>>1577880

You know most of them are illegitimate right?
>>
>>1580969
Not going to say, I've had some real shitty situations come up because of the popularity of it (ie. strangers showing up at my house because they want to talk to me because they "love _____ and wanted to meet me").

>>1581519
Android and iPhone. I use Unity, so it's very easy to support both.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.