[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the purpose of scamming people on a website like Amazon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: thief.png (93KB, 357x336px) Image search: [Google]
thief.png
93KB, 357x336px
What is the purpose of scamming people on a website like Amazon if the buyer is so heavily protected?

I want to buy my sister a laptop but the only seller has no reviews, just started, and sells all of their products for like 30% market value. How are they benefiting from this?
>>
Gee lets think.

how is one going to make sales selling at the same price as people with thousands of positive reviews?

It would lead me to believe he selling at a ridiculous low price to attract new customers who are willing to take the risk in buying from him for the reward of low prices.

retard
>>
>>1577606
Using that logic, anyone starting a business would have to sell at such low prices that they couldn't turn a profit.

I understand a 20% discount - but this guy is selling $1400 laptops for $700. Is there any way this isn't a scam? I wouldn't buy from someone like this if it wasn't my only option as my sister lives in canada, and for some reason this new seller is the only person selling laptops in my price range.
>>
Its a scam and Amazon doesn't protect you from ALL sellers, read again when buying.
Also, just buy a laptop from a good reputation retailer, don't be a cheap fag on those stuff, you will regret it later.
>>
Getting free stuff from Amazon is the easiest thing in the world. Buy whatever it is you want from a FBA seller then when it arrives just message customer support "tracking says the package is here but I can't see it anywhere what's going on"

Then they either give you your money back or send another
>>
>>1577739
did same thing with tesla, got a fully loaded model X and said some nigger stole it from delivery lol.
>>
>>1577739
>Getting free stuff from Amazon is the easiest thing in the world. Buy whatever it is you want from a FBA seller then when it arrives just message customer support "tracking says the package is here but I can't see it anywhere what's going on"

If your account is new they might close it desu
>>
>>1577986
thinking about doing it again because i could always use an extra $150k

but maybe then they will find out and ask money back from the 1st car i got for free aswell
>>
>>1577600

Get this. You actually believe in your little world that he's only trying to scam you.

For a laptop.
On Amazon.

You don't think that maybe, just maybe, the laptop is stolen, carded, or anything else that doesn't involved scamming you directly? Are you really this self-involved?

> 2016
> being this arrogant
>>
>>1577609
Well...it is really tough to sell in some markets because of poorfaggotry...
>>
>>1577739
the delivery guy gets fired if this happens to him three times in a week, but go ahead keep stealing shit from amazon
>>
>>1578007
>projecting this hard
>>
>>1577739
Someone did this to me once, ripped me off $250. I know because he had a weird name and I (obviously) knew where he lives so I googled and saw pics of my item on his instagram...amazon did nothing.

It killed my profits for 3 months (I was just starting off) but luckily its probably less than 1% of buyers who would do this (total low life scum with mental competence of a 10 year old that probably have loads of debt and will never amount to anything in their stupid, pathetic lives)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.