[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay fags. My province is getting free tuition in 2017. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

Okay fags.

My province is getting free tuition in 2017.

I'm a highschool dropout. How can I profit off this shit?
>>
Why are there so many fucking leafs here lately?
>>
>>1576274
we've always been here
>>
>>1576260
Finish high school, get free tuition, fuck bitches in college, rake in all the dow after.
>>
>>1576290
My parents make too much to take advantage of it

Can I lie about my income? It's not really fair considering my parents don't give me money so i don't see how their income matters
>>
>>1576294
how old are you?

are you still living with your parents?
>>
>>1576309

Yes
>>
File: 1474725974110.jpg (71KB, 530x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474725974110.jpg
71KB, 530x500px
>>1576260
Anyone know what happens to people living alone (ie no parents)? Is the OSG based on YOUR salary then? What if you're on welfare/disabilty? Do you still get the OSG?
>>
>>1576260
it was so funny how everyone was so angry about this, but really it's free tuition for people whos parents make a combined income of around 30k, which is SO LOW

but op ur basically in the worst position of parents make too much money/but wont support you. hope you can figure it out
>>
>>1576500
>>1576260
also oh shit are you in london?????
>>
>>1576503
Nope, you won't guess where I am
>>
>>1576504
just asking cause thats where i am :^)
>>
>>1576510
London seems like a nice place desu.

Guess where I'm from
>>
>free tuition

There's that word again

This isn't for you OP, you're the one who is going to be paying for this """"free"""" tuition
>>
>>1576526
>This isn't for you OP, you're the one who is going to be paying for this """"free"""" tuition

What if I study a meme degree and then leave the country?
>>
>>1576514
toronto would be my first guess, but im guessing one of the other mid sized cities in ontario?

and yeah it is, bus system is garbage but its not bad as far a medium cities go

>>1576526
imo if some of my taxes go towards a kid who's trying to better themselves cause their parents didnt want to get their own education im fine with that.
if its being spent on some useless degree then fuck em.

its like when people get their OSAP and spend it on fucking alcohol and partying, kys ma dude
>>
>>1576536
>but im guessing one of the other mid sized cities in ontario?

No. You'll never guess it
>>
>>1576539
one of the fuck random small towns?
gimme a hint
>>
>>1576541
middle of nowhere
>>
>>1576544
theres a lot of that in ontario
>>
>>1576546
save me ;-;
>>
>>1576500
Thought it was 5k...
>>
>>1576548
50k I mean
>>
In my country university is 500 a semester, but every single student gets 400 a month just for being signed up and if you are from a low income family you can get up to 1200 a month, just like that, regardless of if you are a good student or if you pass the year. Many people take advantage of this and sign up to school just for the money, but the government has so much money it really doesn't matter.

We also have 4 of our universities in the top 20 worldwide, for a country 40 times smaller than america.

lmao at the rest of the world :^)
>>
>>1576614
If I have a EU passport but never stepped foot in the EU, can I get these benefits?
>>
>>1576555
yeah i think you're right, still a very low amount for two people.

>>1576614
where?

>>1576547
north or south ontario tho?
>>
>>1576633
Yes, but only if you've worked and lived in the country for more than 2 years.
>>1576641
Switzerland
>>
>>1576646
B-but it's impossible to get a job in Switzerland without being Swiss pretty much...
>>
>>1576260
bullshit, I just graduated last year.

my parents make like a combined incoming of $40K-$50K
>>
>>1576932
Yeah, because it's a new law you fucking newfag.
>>
>>1576544
Kawartha?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.