[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boys I'm fucked, will write it out quick cba to greentext

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2570.jpg (98KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2570.jpg
98KB, 620x387px
Boys I'm fucked, will write it out quick cba to greentext because the story is boring

From the UK, dropped out of university cos severe general anxiety sperg, tried to restart this year but student finance won't fund my year.

So basically long story short after selling some stuff I need to make like £6000 in savings this year.

wat do
>>
Get a job? I saved 20k in 4 years working part time at Tesco. Left this year to go to uni.
>>
>>1575658

you emigrate to another EU country where education is free and take an international path so they only rquirment of you language wise is that you can speak English.
>>
>>1575658
How much capital do you have?
>>
>>1575658
Get a fucking job, cunt.

> Go to uni
> Fail out
> I TOTALLY WONT DO IT AGAIN GUIZE
That's why student finance won't fund your stupid ass. Just go work at tesco, if they'll have you.
But if you're that dumb, they probably won't take you and you'll be stuck working at morrisons for minimum wage.
>>
>>1575658
>dropped out of university

university here is a fucking scented bubble, it's the most isolated from the real world you will ever be. if you can't even cope with a environment that's purposefully set up for you to be able to pass through with minimal effort, you're not going to stand a chance in the real world.
>>
Get on benefits for being autistic.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.