[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work unbelievably hard >make 6 figures Great. Now you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Harris_and_Klebold.jpg (94KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
Harris_and_Klebold.jpg
94KB, 550x367px
>work unbelievably hard
>make 6 figures
Great. Now you can buy things

>Put in lots of work for a short amount of time
>Blow up/Shoot lots of people
Literally remembered forever

Why are we all making the wrong choice?
>>
>>1574588
we aren't

Why do you want to remembered?
>>
>>1574589
this
being remembered is for attention-seeking faggots
>>
I hate you people for leaving me out of so many fun things. And no don't fucking say, "well thats your fault" because it isnt, you people had my phone #, and I asked and all, but no. no no no dont let the weird looking Eric KID come along, ohh fucking nooo.
4/3/99
>>
>>1574588

2016-1999 = forever

lol

those faggots won't be remembered in 2100.
>>
>>1574588

School shooters are not a saturated market. They are entrepreneurs.
>>
>>1574952
They'll be remembered longer than John Smith living in the suburbs working at X company as a Y consultant while he raises his 2.5 kids his loving wife in their 2 story house with a pool in the back and a propane grill he uses to cook burgers on Saturdays while his buddies come over and drink beer and talk about the sports game like they always do, as his kids play in the backyard with their family dog, in which the night wraps up and he puts his kids to sleep in their beds, in which after that is done he goes to bed with his loving wife as they make sweet love into the night, a night in which he has a wonderful dream that is interrupted by the buzzing of an alarm clock that shatters the tranquility in his mind as he drags himself out of bed to put on his dull and drab work clothes and grabs a poorly made cup of coffee for breakfast but spills it on his nice collared shirt because he dropped it an aggressive driver tapped the corner of his now failing Mercedes Benz that had certain manufacturer malfunctions that his loyal and trusted car insurance company refuses to cover to the point of driving him mad, similar to the way he has been accused of sexual harassment at his desk job by an ill-plotting new female coworker that is desperately preventing him from getting that promotion that he's yearned for to the point of having him fired via his boss that is slowly cutting the benefits of the employees, even though John's savings is already dwindling due to his wife's overspending on materialistic goods that would serve no other purpose than to hold up the illusion that the family is actually wealthier than they really are, which would put a strain on the college fund of his oldest son and daughter, whom rarely talk with John even while they roam the house, while their youngest has a brain defect that requires expensive procedures and medication that cannot be afforded due to the dire situation.
>>
>>1575073
ever heard of line breaks or commas retard?
>>
>>1575073
who cares, everyone is forgotten eventually

do you even know a single thing about your great grandparents?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.