[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys cope with criminals making several times your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 245.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
245.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
How do you guys cope with criminals making several times your monthly income with barely any work and more often than not getting away with it?

It's starting to get to me as a fulltime wagecuck. I'm starting to have issues coping with it.
>>
reee
>>
>>1574513
Are you saying you personally know criminals who are breaking the law and you are not turning them in?
>>
>>1574513
You're dealing with jealousy.

A bitch made female emotion.

Criminals deal with prison, guns & friends turning to snitches.

You couldn't begin to handle that kind of stress/you weren't built for it.

Be happy you never have to resort to being a criminal you jealous fuck
>>
I don't go to prison when somethings goes wrong
>>
its odd to me that you're so mad about this, but not trust fund babies who have wealth handed to them simply for being born to rich parents

anyway the answer is you cope by finding meaning in your life beyond the acquisition of wealth
>>
>>1574684
>but not trust fund babies who have wealth handed to them simply for being born to rich parents

Trust fund babies earned their money.

Criminals steal other peoples'
>>
>>1574610
Envy*

Jealousy would be if he was afraid to lose something.
>>
>>1574513
>How do you guys cope with criminals making several times your monthly income with barely any work and more often than not getting away with it?
>It's starting to get to me as a fulltime wagecuck. I'm starting to have issues coping with it.

they're alpha

you're beta.

that's all there is to it. they have the trough privilege by their ability to keep you cuck'd. If anything, you should respect them for it. Because obviously, you lack the means to challenge them.
>>
>>1574699
How can I become alpha like them?
>>
>>1574706

do what they do better than them? how is this a question?
>>
>>1574610

> being this ignorant
> being this stuck in 1950

How does it feel?
>>
>>1574691
Trust fund kiddie detected
>>
>>1574727
Try harder
>>
>>1574780
buttmad poorfag kid detected
>>
>>1574592
I don't understand why people get so mad. My uncle gets really mad whenever he sees (his qt oneitis high school sweetheart cheated on him with a big black guy, she got pregnant but cried and asked him for forgiveness so he legally adopted his wife's son, then she immediately left him and now he lives alone in a studio apartment paying child support) rich basketball players, gangsters and hip hop stars. I am just more curious as to how they made their money.
>>
>>1574791
>his qt oneitis high school sweetheart cheated on him with a big black guy, she got pregnant but cried and asked him for forgiveness so he legally adopted his wife's son, then she immediately left him and now he lives alone in a studio apartment paying child support

Why did you need to go into such extensive detail about this cuck shit?
>>
File: 1475124794040.jpg (145KB, 936x728px) Image search: [Google]
1475124794040.jpg
145KB, 936x728px
>>1574791
Kekt at that wild ride of a fake story
>>
>>1574513
Most criminals aren't making shit. A few are but they have huge multi-state operations. If you're mad just become a hotdog vendor. Shit pays six figures usually
>>
>>1574821
I live in a poor neighborhood and stuff like that is common. Doesn't offset all the men that abandon the girls and forcing them to live as single moms though. The ones that got screwed only have themselves to blame. I have no sympathy.
>>
>>1574598
no he looks at black people owning cars they get it from selling weed
>>
>>1574513
Generally the only crime that is worth it is high level shit. That kind of work comes with high prison sentences, no legal recourse but violence between criminals, and stress like no other.

So I don't have to cope at all because I'm not a faggot like you OP.
>>
I do small petty crime like download movies and music for free. Heck anyone that is into anime is most likely a petty criminal like me.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.