[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people pretend to be, brag about and being busy all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Why do people pretend to be, brag about and being busy all the time? I notice it is very common and usually a bunch of bullshit.
>>
>>1571336
to the wageslave busy=important. Maybe even powerful.

rich folks are often the opposite. They tend to measure importance and power by how much free time they have.
>>
File: 1476035717271.jpg (41KB, 420x515px) Image search: [Google]
1476035717271.jpg
41KB, 420x515px
>>1571336
They measure their success based on how busy they are.
>>
>>1571336
The same people that claim to be so busy are spending hours doing something menial as fuck, generally watching tv or browsing a site that isn't giving any applicable knowledge for hours a day.
The people that are truly busy simply don't have the time nor the desire to complain about it.
>>
>>1571336

2 reasons:

1) It's a common salestactic. If a person is "so busy" it means they are in demand, needed, that people clamor for their services and thus their service must be excellent, and the customer should take any chance they can to buy.

2) It's an ego thing. People believe it makes them important and valuable.
>>
>>1571336

Because the majority of people are J's in the myers briggs, and appearing busy gets them off. since they are the majority the right to create the standard for society is their's which causes the weaker but still cool xSxP's and IxxP's to conform to it and suddenly you are the ExxP odd person out. yeah.

ISTJ/xSFJ followed by ESTJ/INFJ/ENFJ/INTJ/xSFP rule the place. entj too few and inbetween followed by istp. estp just a random bully. then the rarest types of xNTP/xNFP show up. society natural is in awe or fear us. we stand out too much, think too different, and yet are probably the most sincere. They commandeer our introverts, though.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.