[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop paying social security and how do I get back what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

How do I stop paying social security and how do I get back what I already have paid?

I feel like SS is going to die within our lifetime so I don't want the government stealing my fucking money anymore

Who the fuck wants to wait until 65 to get that money anyways? I want to be dead before I even reach that age. fuck being old.
>>
>>1570982
Cut off your foot, or wait for the diabetes to do it for you.
>>
Start a business and don't pay into it.
>>
>>1571003

Literally this
>>
>>1571003
>>1571052
>what is the self employment tax, Alex?
>>
You can't

Besides the fact that SS has a negative ROI, it's going to definitely be gone by the time millennials retire

It was designed by boomers for you to pay tribute to their ridiculous lifestyle and globalization policies
>>
Obtain a foreign citizenship. Singapore is quite popular.
>>
>>1571061
>for you to pay tribute
I'm not saying it's aliens, but....
Aliens, man
>>
>>1570982
Move to another country. I just regard social security as another tax.
>>
>>1571061
>>1571102
this fucking sucks
>>
Whose ass is this? ???
>>
>>1570982
There's no way. Sorry.
>>
>>1570982
I love this board. So dumb its cringe gold
>>
>>1571061
>negative roi
Its a tax not a monetary investment you jabroni
>>
>>1571207
What exactly do you think the government does with that money once they get it you jabroni?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Security_Trust_Fund

>The Trust Fund is required by law to be invested in non-marketable securities issued and guaranteed by the "full faith and credit" of the federal government. These securities earn a market rate of interest
>>
>>1570982

Any advice for UK /biz/nessmen? The 2% transfer of my wagecucking money to old people pisses me off to no end
>>
>>1571262
The government isnt efficient? Wow what a shock
>>
>>1571262
Well done. Love it when a glaring error shut down retards.
>>
>>1571262
SS will not go away unless government declares bankruptcy. Then at which time SS fund will be the least of our worries. Although I would fancy a suit on government for treating this as a slush fund, running a panzi scheme, and all around loss through mismanagement.
>>
>>1571060
No shit. Typical /biz/ advice. These people.
>>
>>1572351
>running a panzi scheme
I tried this, but the state alcohol control board said that iff I wanted to keep "Bobbin' the Hood: Men In Tights" open, I needed a liquor license.
>>
>>1573136
It's kinda disturbing how few people on /biz/ have actually done any biz.
>>
File: 1390951078128.jpg (64KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1390951078128.jpg
64KB, 500x667px
>>1571262
You know those funds have been empty for years right? The word they use is "under-invested' but the truth is they're just spending the money as it comes in.
>>
>>1573239
not really a problem since "they" also print the money.

not that anyone uses cash anyways. You send "them" a piece of paper with a number and a signature and they transfer some numbers around and when it's time to give back they send you another piece of paper with another number on it. Your bank doesn't actually have the cash to cover all those numbers, nor are they required to. The entire cycle is unfunded. It's an idea everyone agrees to, not a real exchange.
>>
>>1573228
I re-read my post and read yours a couple times. Both ambiguous. Just hope you understand that my post was in agreement with you and directed at the people you were replying to, and hopefully your post was in agreement with what I said.

I've written out schedule se for as long as I can remember.

Anyway, I remember that the board is for business and finance. From that, I consider people looking for personal finance advice in here. Doesn't always have to be business.
>>
>>1573249

Which is why bitcoin is gaining traction.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.